What are you paying for fuel?

Chirokyle

FNG
I’ve been watching our local fuel prices slowly creep down, and this is probably the cheapest I’ve seen it in quite some time. Like maybe in years? I know the price of crude has been falling quite dramatically over the last week or so and probably will continue in that direction, but I think with these prices I’m probably going to head down and load up a couple hundred gallons worth of diesel, just in case.
a0a9b80044ae62cc8dc7b44514fd3199.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
$1.34 in NW Wisconsin 87 octane

KineKilla

WKR
We were at $1.99 for regular a couple weeks ago but it jumped back to $2.29 in a couple days' time. Seems to be staying right in that area for now.

Utah

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Sled

WKR
still around $2.30 a gallon last saturday in utah. was up in idaho last week (same day) and it was under $2 a gallon.

sneaky

"DADDY"
still around $2.30 a gallon last saturday in utah. was up in idaho last week (same day) and it was under $2 a gallon.
Not in my part of Idaho, they're afraid they'll miss a dollar I guess. $2.32 here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
$1.67 in Shawnee KS the other day. Think we’ll start to see it increase with the new agreement.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Considering oil is sold on futures we should be seeing cheap gas all year. The damn speculators are the ones driving prices up. The gas you buy in September and October will be from these cheap barrels they bought. They'll be making a killing once the economy cranks back up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk