What are you thankful for ---

Mosby

WKR
Just got back home from a trip to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. My wife of 34 years had her two year check up and she is cancer free. She was diagnosed with Colon cancer two years ago and went through surgery and aggressive chemotherapy. I am thankful to be home with my healthy wife.

Michael54

WKR
My life. A wreck led to a broken hip which led to me coding twice for a total of 20 minutes, a speenectomy, and my body filling with pneumonia. I was in a coma for over 3 weeks and am still recovering from it all. I'm just now getting to the point where i'm using my walker more than the wheelchair.

OP
J

Jmort1754

WKR
My life. A wreck led to a broken hip which led to me coding twice for a total of 20 minutes, a speenectomy, and my body filling with pneumonia. I was in a coma for over 3 weeks and am still recovering from it all. I'm just now getting to the point where i'm using my walker more than the wheelchair.
Stay positive brother.

“The Dance”; every single day and the adventure that comes with each new dawn. The good, the bad and the ugly. Beats the hell out of the alternative. None of us get out of here alive.

manitou1

WKR
Being forgiven when unforgivable.
My wife.
Friends.
Making it to retirement.
Being able to go out my back door and hunt elk, mule deer, antelope, etc.
The many blessings I have received, yet don't really deserve.
My dogs.
This site!

Rob5589

WKR
My life. A wreck led to a broken hip which led to me coding twice for a total of 20 minutes, a splenectomy, and my body filling with pneumonia. I was in a coma for over 3 weeks and am still recovering from it all. I'm just now getting to the point where i'm using my walker more than the wheelchair.
Holy sheeit dude. Glad to hear you're recovering.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Waking up on the green side of the grass. Everything else is an added pleasure.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
After just reading that kidney stone thread, I’m really thankful I don’t have one of those tiny little stones in me. ( knock on wood).