What are you using?

#1antler

Lil-Rokslider
I'm already thinking predator hunting. I've used shotgun before for coyote in Colorado but with mixed results. I have had problems putting them down quickly and have tried a variety of 12 ga loads. What combo of shotgun and shotshells work best for you?

2nd place is not even in the same ballpark. APEX #4 TSS

That Apex tungsten looks evil. I still have a stash of Wingmaster HD T shot 3 1/2, I have several one shot kills over 70 yards. I also have a couple of 4 buck loads that are good for 65 or so. All out of a 670 Turkey super extra full choke.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Treerat-sniper

Lil-Rokslider
Yet another vote for #4 buck, however I've killed several with turkey loads (in 20 ga. no less)... just let em get in close.

When I was in Oklahoma we wernt allowed to use anything larger then B. So I got stuck using heavy shot goose loads. Worked pretty well for me.

Lawnboi

WKR
Holy hell some of this ammo is expensive. Iv been meaning to get some shells for coyotes. 10 bucks a pop I’d go broke patterning the thing.

I say # 4buck also! Dead coyote choke tube also run BB's to 3.5 and 3in mag. Remington Ulti Mag turkey shotgun.