What are your 3rd and 4th season packs weighing in at?

Sleeperls

Lil-Rokslider
Getting close to finishing out my pack. Shits getting heavy as I prob have more than I need, heavy tripod/scope setup don't help.

Just interested to see where you guys land. With rifle etc It feels like 35 plus. Don't have a scale

Maverick940

Banned
Between 55 and 65 lbs. That includes weapon weight, though. If I'm not packing a weapon then it comes in between 45 and 55 lbs.

OP
S

Sleeperls

Lil-Rokslider
Not used to 50 to 60 lol. Grabbed a 50# bag of quickcrete today. The past 6 years I've been doing mobile tree stand hunting was 37. Sounds like I need to take the sand out my vag and start walking.

Going to South Dakota this fall and plan on have 60 lbs including bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin_the_EDG

Lil-Rokslider
For a day hunt, I would expect to be under 45 with weapon for sure, depending on the quality of your gear. >1# of food, no multi-day water carry, no sleep system, all that should drop you quite a bit. I wanna say I run around 40# for a hunt when I expect to get back to the vehicle for sleep and food/water, it has been 5mos since I weighed and I didn't pay nearly as much attention as to my 5 day weight though. That's skin out btw.

baeloth

FNG
my kit is never over 40# for a three day hunt. that is with weapon and heavy Eberlestock pack. i don't usually carry a tripod and scope though.

baeloth

FNG
my day hunt kit is one day food water extra layer and kill kit. plus essential items, head lamp, gps, pfak, fire kit. usually under 25# with weapon.

Azone

WKR
September is about 50ish but by November with extra warmth layers and a heavier thicker sleeping pad I'm around 60ish when I leave the truck. That includes weapon, 5 to 7 days food and a day or two supply of water for both weights. I hate being cold while sleeping so I'll take the weight penalty on the sleeping pad.