What are your elk plans for 2012?

bowhnter7

Lil-Rokslider
Colorado.....mine was touch and go but I've got it all squared away now. ;)

Be in my same ol spot.

bowinhand

WKR
Colorado. Looks like this year I can only put in for first rifle season but maybe the bulls will still be bugling. If I don't draw at least I'll get a point right...

Last edited:

dot 1

FNG
otc in my back yard! living in nw. montana is the best. constantly into elk and maybe idaho if i tag out early. in the bob marshal you can hunt with a rifle sept. 15 on otc tags and that is pretty fun. and tuff. i am really starting to like this forum. good job guys.

shanevg

WKR
I'm planning a backcountry hunt here in Washington state. I don't think I can afford the time off and the tag fee to go out of state this year unless I get lucky on some draw. We are going to hunt the east side of the state which is limited to spike and cows only but we will be applying for the big bull permit. We've never hunted the unit before so it should be a good year to learn the country in case we ever draw the permit and maybe one of the 4 of us will get lucky and draw.

LWood

FNG
I am drawing Arizona. You gotta believe!!!! Had seven points this year for a "mid-tier" unit.