What are your favorite First Lite pieces?

aaron14

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought some FL base layers (Llano Crew, Allegheny Bottoms, Red Desert Boxers, Chama 1/4 Zip) and am looking to buy more, but don't want to break the bank. I'm considering pretty much everything. What are your favorite pieces/must-haves?

bbrown

WKR
Boxers and the Llano top are keepers for me. Also have one of their heavier 1/4" tops in black and its great for around town, layering or in a blind. Best merino base layers out there IMO.

OP
aaron14

aaron14

Lil-Rokslider
I have some Kanabs on the way too. Hopefully the mediums are long enough for me.

Boxers, Llano, Chama Hoody, the 2013 Kanabs seem to be a bit better of a fit than the 11's and 12's. I also love the socks and the Alleghany bottoms for colder weather. You can't go wrong with any of their gear, it's all top notch.

OP
aaron14

aaron14

Lil-Rokslider
Boxers, Llano, Chama Hoody, the 2013 Kanabs seem to be a bit better of a fit than the 11's and 12's. I also love the socks and the Alleghany bottoms for colder weather. You can't go wrong with any of their gear, it's all top notch.

I debated a lot between the Chama 1/4 Zip and Hoody, and ended up with the 1/4 because I found a great deal on a 2012 closeout. Thinking about just getting a Hoody too.

the usual tops and bottoms in merino but by far my favorite is the chama hoodie. have went to bed in the camper with it and wore it all day long and right back in the bed. the hood is just the right size and seems to turn with my head unlike normal hoods that can cut into side vision. if ever find it for decent price will get another.

I love my FL Brimmed Beanie, Merino Gloves, Kanab pant...may as well put down the WHOLE line!

I just got in my FL ASAT stuff. Kanab, Llano QZ, Chama QZ, Springer Vest, Labrador, Brimmed Beanie, Merino Gloves. My Red Deserts are holding up GREAT and my Socks from last year have been AMAZING.

DWarcher

WKR
I'm consistently using my Chama, Llano, Springer Vest, Red Desert Boxers and Brimmed Beanie...love their stuff.

OP
aaron14

aaron14

Lil-Rokslider
I love my FL Brimmed Beanie, Merino Gloves, Kanab pant...may as well put down the WHOLE line!

I just got in my FL ASAT stuff. Kanab, Llano QZ, Chama QZ, Springer Vest, Labrador, Brimmed Beanie, Merino Gloves. My Red Deserts are holding up GREAT and my Socks from last year have been AMAZING.

I'm in need of some new gloves too. Definitely looking into the First Lites!

LitenFast

WKR
I have the Llano qz, chama hoody, bacalava, and beanie, and just ordered the boxers and brimmed beanie. My fav is also the chama hoody, awesome mid layer and the hood fits like no other hooded garment I own. If I needed more pieces, FL would be the first place I would look, very impressed with quality and fit.

OP
aaron14

aaron14

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought the Wind River Balaclava and Beanie. I have a First Lite addiction.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
My favorite piece is the Llano crew, I wear one every hunt.. But really any of their merino is second to none. If I had to pick a close second it would be their new puffy with the funny name:)