What are your most used size of pullouts?

gudspelr

Lil-Rokslider
So I'm getting my super cool old school thread injector back from a tune up now that I have some practice under my belt, I'm going to make some pullouts with the ripstop nylon I have. Being new to backpack hunting, I realized the sizes of the pullouts are going to be guessing for me. I was hoping some of you with a lot more experience would be willing to share what your favorite sizes/configurations are? I got a number of zippers from Amazon and plenty of material to make several pullouts and stuff sacks, but I want to make them as usable as possible. Do you prefer the flat kind? Or with the corners brought in so the bag kind of stands up? What do you use them most for (clothing, kill kit, toiletries, etc)? Thanks for any insights.

Jeremy

Kustom

FNG
I use flat ones the most. Make all the sizes, you will fine more uses then you can imagine for them

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

LBFowler

WKR
I would say the size I like is in the 8x12ish range. Fits a lot of food, a bulky waterfilter kit, a few spare items of clothing, or just the random clutter that drifts towards the bottom of the pack. I use a smaller size for snacks sometimes, just something sized to fit 5-6 bars.

OP
G

gudspelr

Lil-Rokslider
Will you be taking orders?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Matthew- I don't see that happening, but I can appreciate the blind confidence ;). I'm hoping to outfit myself and the kiddos. If that somehow goes well enough and I want to give selling them a whirl, I suppose I'll look into it. But I'll probably leave that up to the pro's.

Jeremy

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Since he responded that he is not, I will jump in and say that I am.

FYI make sure you reach out to the site and get setup (myself and live2hunt did so recently) as they have requested no more non-sponsor business dealings on the site (there is a sticky at the top of the classifieds). Good luck. :)

Squirrels

WKR
FYI make sure you reach out to the site and get setup (myself and live2hunt did so recently) as they have requested no more non-sponsor business dealings on the site (there is a sticky at the top of the classifieds). Good luck. :)

Thanks, I did not know that. Apologies if I over stepped on this.