What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skywalkr

Lil-Rokslider
Not saying I believe it but just like reading conspiracy theories. It is funny that Gates is working to have a vaccine..
[/URL]
I know tin foil hatters will see a conspiracy in everything but the guy has been working for years and donating billions to fighting diseases worldwide. It is no surprise that he is spending lots of money, money he has promised to give away, towards fighting the biggest disease outbreak we have seen in modern times.

So much of the other nonsense you posted, like it being due to 5G, has been absolutely debunked to the point where it isn't worth even discussing further. Ever notice how conspiracy people never just believe in one conspiracy? They basically believe in all of them because they really want them to be true and they want to feel like they have some special insight that everyone else is missing. It's a mental disorder.

That said, don't let this distract everyone from the fact that Jeffrey Epstein definitely did not kill himself.

I see "blue..." in your handle, so that explains a lot.

Trump DID help the economy crash in the US. He knew good and well what was going to happen if he shut down the US. Health advisers advised him to do so. So he had to make a choice.
Economy=Human life.
He chose to crash the economy for the sake of Human life. Now ungrateful Americans blame him for crashing the economy, and at the same time for not acting sooner and not doing enough. If Trump had not shut anything down, you would have raised cane about him only caring about the economy and not worried about the lives of Americans. The media jumped on that bandwagon as soon as we had the first positive. Then they had to change their tune.
Yes I know that CNN and €£¥₩♧◇♡¡{} news blames the testing thing on Trump. Trump was not sitting at his desk testing tests.To all the haters who say "Trump failed to get enough tests out in time and then made some that weren't reliable."....Quit being a stupid, gullible idiot. The CDC is responsible for making virus tests and the CDC is solely responsible for the flubbed up test that the CDC made. It would make just as much sense to blame Trump for an oil spill!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Maybe instead of making political assumptions about me, let's use Trump's words on this through time. My point is that the economy was forced to crash, due to lack of testing. We cannot statistically ascertain where the hot spots were early on, hence a forced closure for large parts of the nation. Why did the Trump administration abandon the W.H.O. tests and early intelligence that this would be a crisis? Trump let this cat out of the bag, and let this flare up into an ECONOMIC AND HEALTH CRISIS. He is the president, and he owns the mess we are in. Trump created a self imposed economic crash for the United States. How anyone can believe anything the man says at this point is beyond me.

Let's look at some of DIRECT QUOTES on a timeline:

Jan. 22: Trump: "And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s — going to be just fine."

Jan. 24: Trump: "China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"

Jan. 30: "We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. ... we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it."

Feb. 2: Trump: "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."

Feb. 14: "We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape."

Feb. 24: Trump: "Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!"

Mar. 6: Trump:"Anybody that wants a test can get a test."

Mar. 9: Trump: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant. Surgeon General, “The risk is low to the average American.”

Mar. 17: Trump: "I've always known this is a real, this is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

At some point, you have to take responsibility in the realization that you've been manipulated to a great degree by the Trump administration. You've been brainwashed to believe all news media that paints him in a distasteful light is fake news. Trump is a master at this though, and has a strong record of lies, misinformation, and lawsuits throughout his life. You've been conned by a true grifter.

If we as Americans had faith in science, our institutions, and what most of the world and US media report on, perhaps we'd be in a better position than we are now.

Maybe instead of making political assumptions about me, let's use Trump's words on this through time. My point is that the economy was forced to crash, due to lack of testing. We cannot statistically ascertain where the hot spots were early on, hence a forced closure for large parts of the nation. Why did the Trump administration abandon the W.H.O. tests and early intelligence that this would be a crisis? Trump let this cat out of the bag, and let this flare up into an ECONOMIC AND HEALTH CRISIS. He is the president, and he owns the mess we are in. Trump created a self imposed economic crash for the United States. How anyone can believe anything the man says at this point is beyond me.

Jan. 22: Trump: "And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s — going to be just fine."

Jan. 24: Trump: "China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"

Jan. 30: "We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. ... we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it."

Feb. 14: "We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape."

Feb. 24: Trump: "Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!"

Mar. 9: Trump: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant. Surgeon General, “The risk is low to the average American.”

Mar. 17: Trump: "I've always known this is a real, this is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

At some point, you have to take responsibility in the realization that you've been manipulated to a great degree by the Trump administration. You've been brainwashed to believe all news media that paints him in a distasteful light is fake news. Trump is a master at this though, and has a strong record of lies, misinformation, and lawsuits throughout his life. You've been conned by a true grifter.

If we as Americans had faith in science, our institutions, and what most of the world and US media report on, perhaps we'd be in a better position than we are now.

This would be good if you also added in all of his rounds of golf.

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Its comedy to read people basically spewing MSM nearly verbatim only to not have a single thought for themselves.
Easy way to cut it, can youread-between-the-lines-f21-prints.jpg

?

People arent going to wake up sitting in front of a television being fed lies each night as they lay there buying up their paychecks on Amazon not saving a penny or doing anything to prepare for anything because it is way easier to point the finger at Trump. I would say watching Rachel Maddow is easier than doing nothing but I feel my soul being sucked into the lake of fire watching her.
I dont really care which president we want to throw in as POTUS, no matter who it is people are going to judge off what they didnt do. Trump has an economic and pandemic issue at the same time constantly being bombarded by made up and often twisted interpretations of the truth. Lesser presidents would have fallen well beyond short of where we are right now. Let us not forget, Trump isnt even what we see as a politician. Certainly not a life long politician. How long did it take for President Obama to get the country moving after a housing bubble, only? About 8 years until the American people injected economic steroids into The White House.
Its just easier to slam what is right in front of you.

Last edited:
OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
(BBC)

The coronavirus pandemic will turn global economic growth "sharply negative" this year, the head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has warned.

Kristalina Georgieva said the world faced the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930s.

She forecast that 2021 would only see a partial recovery.

Lockdowns imposed by governments have forced many companies to close and lay off staff.

Earlier this week, a UN study said 81% of the world's workforce of 3.3 billion people had had their place of work fully or partly closed because of the outbreak.

Mike7

WKR

It is clear to me from your assesment, that you haven't actually watched the coronavirus task force presentations in their entirety if at all, haven't followed the CDC, WHO, or you local county health dept news releases and recommendations throughout this process, and don't have the necessary life experience of prior pandemics or medical knowledge to comprehend what is occurring...
or you are just choosing to allow yourself to stay in the rut of being brainwashed by the media.

It is up to each person whether they choose to learn and become a thinking American, or just a political parrot. Maybe this video can be a start toward that end...

Bigbull

FNG

Nothing like a few Trump quotes mixed in with a good dose of leftist propaganda.

Does Trump talk out his arse some times? Absolutely, and I wish he didn't. With that said, you should thank your luck stars we actually have a president that is better at DOING than TALKING. Yes, communicating to the American people is important, but it will never be more important than the actions taken. We have had way too much of that in the past.

Early on in this crisis, many of the so called experts talking to Trump, along with China, likely fed him some faulty information. In case you have not noticed, take a look at how wrong pretty much everybody has been about this virus to this point. Even Fauci and others have been drastically wrong with their models. All of this does not let Trump off the hook for his early statements, but it definitely needs to be taken in to consideration.

You say the economy was forced to tank due to a lack of testing, and this was Trump's fault? I certainly don't believe it was the lack of testing that has forced the economy to tank, but moreover, Trump is not responsible for the lack of testing. The CDC put us behind the eight ball when they sent out faulty test kits in early February across the entire country and this lead to nobody being able to test! As a result of that, all of the initial testing could only be performed by the CDC for weeks. This entire fiasco cost us at least a month.

Next, you assert that the early lack of testing led to a forced closure of the nation. If that is the case, why are large parts of the nation still closed now that we have testing? We know where the hot spots are now, and the nation is still closed.

You also assert that Trump abandoned the WHO and early intelligence and this also caused the health and financial crisis. Sure, he was advised of the possibility of a pandemic as I am sure many other presidents were in the past with H1N1, SARS, and other....it turns out that this one, combined with some bad actions by China led to a crisis. I am sure Trump wishes he would of taken it more seriously, but absolutely nobody believed it would turn in to what his has. Knowing about it and talking about the "possibility" are two different things.

In my opinion, If Trump was not president right now, you would be looking at a worse financial situation.

I don't particularly care for Trump, and especially the way he speaks, but I will take a doer over a talker any day.

At some point, you need to become an objective seeker of the truth, and quit seeking only the information that supports your idealogical postions whether you are left or right. #HATE BLINDS

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved

Have you watched that Video of My Fauci himself in late January saying the American people should not worry about this virus?

BuzzH

WKR
Nothing like a few Trump quotes mixed in with a good dose of leftist propaganda.

Does Trump talk out his arse some times? Absolutely, and I wish he didn't. With that said, you should thank your luck stars we actually have a president that is better at DOING than TALKING. Yes, communicating to the American people is important, but it will never be more important than the actions taken. We have had way too much of that in the past.

Early on in this crisis, many of the so called experts talking to Trump, along with China, likely fed him some faulty information. In case you have not noticed, take a look at how wrong pretty much everybody has been about this virus to this point. Even Fauci and others have been drastically wrong with their models. All of this does not let Trump off the hook for his early statements, but it definitely needs to be taken in to consideration.

You say the economy was forced to tank due to a lack of testing, and this was Trump's fault? I certainly don't believe it was the lack of testing that has forced the economy to tank, but moreover, Trump is not responsible for the lack of testing. The CDC put us behind the eight ball when they sent out faulty test kits in early February across the entire country and this lead to nobody being able to test! As a result of that, all of the initial testing could only be performed by the CDC for weeks. This entire fiasco cost us at least a month.

Next, you assert that the early lack of testing led to a forced closure of the nation. If that is the case, why are large parts of the nation still closed now that we have testing? We know where the hot spots are now, and the nation is still closed.

You also assert that Trump abandoned the WHO and early intelligence and this also caused the health and financial crisis. Sure, he was advised of the possibility of a pandemic as I am sure many other presidents were in the past with H1N1, SARS, and other....it turns out that this one, combined with some bad actions by China led to a crisis. I am sure Trump wishes he would of taken it more seriously, but absolutely nobody believed it would turn in to what his has. Knowing about it and talking about the "possibility" are two different things.

In my opinion, If Trump was not president right now, you would be looking at a worse financial situation.

I don't particularly care for Trump, and especially the way he speaks, but I will take a doer over a talker any day.

At some point, you need to become an objective seeker of the truth, and quit seeking only the information that supports your idealogical postions whether you are left or right. #HATE BLINDS

I think you make some good points, I also believe that its always unfair when there's finger pointing, second guessing, etc.

That said, it goes with wearing the Daddy pants, no matter who is wearing them. All Presidents and administrations are quick to take credit for anything good, and reluctant as hell to take any criticism when things go wrong. IMO, you take the good and the bad with equal doses of humility.

Also, if you're the Captain of the ship, the buck stops with YOU. That includes who you choose to work for you. It includes having the back of the people you supervise, and if it goes bad, it means going down with the ship.

I find it appalling as all get out, that this administration says, "we have the best people, we know more than the experts, nobody knows more, blah blah blah"

Ok I believe you, you picked what you thought were the best people. Then the fertilizer hits the ventilator, pun be intended, and you fire all your experts, all those "best people" they bragged about last week...stomped into taco filling without even batting an eye today. Not because they weren't very good people, but because somebody needs to be thrown under the bus. That's not leadership in my book.

The truth is, this hasn't been handled perfectly, there has been huge mistakes made by the Administration, by States, by Governors, etc. There will be more mistakes made. They're in a true no win situation.

That's OK. Many, including Trump, simply don't have the experience to draw from to handle this perfectly, I don't know that anyone does. Just don't blow smoke and lie to everyone saying you are handling it perfectly. If you handled it perfectly, there wouldn't be 450,000+ people with it and over 16k dead.

What I would like to hear, just one time, is the gdamn truth that we just did what we thought was right, made some mistakes, made some good decisions, and will try to learn from both. We'll try to be fluid with what we learn as we go. We'll be more prepared if/when this happens again.

That's not to say that there hasn't been a lot done right as well. The response by the Trump administration to put together field hospitals, the floating hospitals, get people to the hot spots, and all the equipment there...that's solid work.

Just be honest, that's all I ask.

Last edited:

Fatcamp

WKR

Awful polished information for a new guy on a hunting forum.

Being the undeniable smart guy, I'm guessing you were singing from the roof tops from word go how he was wrong on all this. You had this exact course pegged. You knew the UK models were wrong. You knew the first US model were wrong. You knew it would get to here on the new expected death toll. Gheez dude, you are a genius.

I'm also sure you knew Cuomo was wrong when he dismissed it. You knew the NYC heath commissioner was wrong when she told people to congregate and have fun. No to worry about the Virus.

I'm also certain that even though the federal government is mandated by the constitution not to interfere with private business, you understand Trump can't make hospitals buy supplies. Or, that he isn't responsible for funding private business models. But, I haven't heard your feelings on why he shut down travel so early from infected hot zones. However, I have heard you compliment the Chinese government for doing such a good job of lying to the world about the extent of this virus, when they first knew they had a problem, that it wasn't transmittable from animal to human. On their excellent testing methods and rapid response

I could go on and on about your mindless political BS. But, you are such a mindless individual you probably wouldn't catch the sarcasm if I did. Instead, I wish you'd go live in Wuhan China. Pat a few people on the back before you develop the cough. Then they will shut you up and let you starve with all the other infected Chinese People. Before tossing your dead hump in a incinerator or, burying you in a mass grave. But, by gholly, I'm betting it would be Trump's fault by then too. SMH

I think you make some good points, I also believe that its always unfair when there's finger pointing, second guessing, etc.

That said, it goes with wearing the Daddy pants, no matter who is wearing them. All Presidents and administrations are quick to take credit for anything good, and reluctant as hell to take any criticism when things go wrong. IMO, you take the good and the bad with equal doses of humility.

Also, if you're the Captain of the ship, the buck stops with YOU. That includes who you choose to work for you. It includes having the back of the people you supervise, and if it goes bad, it means going down with the ship.

I find it appalling as all get out, that this administration says, "we have the best people, we know more than the experts, nobody knows more, blah blah blah"

Ok I believe you, you picked what you thought were the best people. Then the fertilizer hits the ventilator, pun be intended, and you fire all your experts, all those "best people" they bragged about last week...stomped into taco filling without even batting an eye today. Not because they weren't very good people, but because somebody needs to be thrown under the bus. That's not leadership in my book.

The truth is, this hasn't been handled perfectly, there has been huge mistakes made by the Administration, by States, by Governors, etc. There will be more mistakes made. They're in a true no win situation.

That's OK. Many, including Trump, simply don't have the experience to draw from to handle this perfectly, I don't know that anyone does. Just don't blow smoke and lie to everyone saying you are handling it perfectly. If you handled it perfectly, there wouldn't be 450,000+ people with it and over 16k dead.

What I would like to hear, just one time, is the gdamn truth that we just did what we thought was right, made some mistakes, made some good decisions, and will try to learn from both. We'll try to be fluid with what we learn as we go. We'll be more prepared if/when this happens again.

That's not to say that there hasn't been a lot done right as well. The response by the Trump administration to put together field hospitals, the floating hospitals, get people to the hot spots, and all the equipment there...that's solid work.

Just be honest, that's all I ask.

I like your moderate stance, and I apologize to other forum members if what I said earlier was perceived by some as 'leftist propaganda'. What irritates me to no end with Trump is his persistent narcissism, and relegation and deflection of any and all responsibility for anything whatsoever, especially now. Is that really what Americans want in their leader? I've kept my mouth shut for most of his presidency, but from what I can ascertain that is happening as-we-speak I truly believe more people should be at a minimum, extremely concerned with the president's leadership capabilities.

Let me post a few as-of-today visual charts that speak strongly from politically 'center' websites:

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 8.50.22 PM.png
Source: FinancialTimes (https://www.ft.com/coronavirus-late...VOU-DAOA5P1Lvww-dn5TLTAjWHX1PnME6xwnhzxJ3ABa4)

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 8.52.07 PM.png
Source: FinancialTimes (https://www.ft.com/coronavirus-late...VOU-DAOA5P1Lvww-dn5TLTAjWHX1PnME6xwnhzxJ3ABa4)

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 8.56.08 PM.png
Source: https://informationisbeautiful.net/...GrHPdILl9zqnNY6Iorg3qrfGQelXIlYK7_JUZO7cz2V8k

So what do you all see from these charts? Sure, America is a LARGE country of 327 million people, but let's just take third bottom chart as an example. South Korea (population 51.5 million, 15.7% of the population of the United Staes) has 200 confirmed deaths to date. The USA has 14,700. So roughly, if we were doing the same as they were scaled to our population, we'd have 1273 deaths. We have 11.5X that many deaths so far. South Korea didn't even have to institute the same level of strict measures that other Asian countries have. When did South Korea discover their first case of COVID19? January 19th, the same day the US reported its first case. They simply prioritized testing. As of early April, South Korea has tested 1 out of every 150 people in the country. The USA as of April 6th has tested almost 2 million, still over a million shy of the equivalent 1% mark (3.3 million tests). So on a positive note we are rapidly upscaling our testing capabilities.

The critical difference to me appears to be that the US is late to the party. With a virus that spreads at an exponential rate, mass early testing, contact tracing, and quarantines of infected individuals are the key to stopping the virus from turning it into what it has unfortunately become in America today.

Trump is the president, the buck stops with him. Obviously, many others are partially responsible in contributing to the situation we are in, including potentially decade(s) of diminishing funding to pandemic response governmental agencies. You can say that pointing fingers doesn't help, but we have to point fingers to understand how the hell we got here, and how to avoid a future, more deadly pandemic than this one.

EastMT

WKR
Minnesota doctor blasts 'ridiculous' CDC coronavirus death count guidelines

This is a great interview. Makes me think a lot of the deaths attributed to corona aren’t corona. The numbers are inflated based on this guys experience with the CDC telling him how to file cause of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.