What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no free press anymore, it’s bought and paid for! That’s exactly my point regarding voting.
I'm afraid you're partly right. But this pres made sure the part of the press that wasn't bought by his people, was seen as distrustful by everyone else.

This is a very dark time for our nation. Nobody knows where to get their information. It's the only way he can win another election, and he knows that.

TexasCub

WKR
I'm afraid you're partly right. But this pres made sure the part of the press that wasn't bought by his people, was seen as distrustful by everyone else.

This is a very dark time for our nation. Nobody knows where to get their information. It's the only way he can win another election, and he knows that.

It’s a dark time because the left didn’t get what they wanted in 2016 and have never accepted the wishes of the American people. They have spent billions of dollars dividing this nation for the last 3 1/2 years. He’s going to win again in Nov and I don’t know what the lefts next move is, it seems they are determined to destroy our nation until they get what they want. Like him or hate him, his accomplishments have been refreshing compared to the direction we’ve been heading for decades and I think the left hates that almost as much as they hate him! For gods sake they’ve created an atmosphere in which you can’t even be proud to be an American or love your country. However ultimately I think they’ve done so much more harm to their causes that it’s going to hurt them way more than help them. I know people (like my sister and her husband) who live in America’s cities, used to vote democrat but have had enough lawlessness for a lifetime and they will be voting accordingly. Only tine will tell!

Spike elk

WKR
There is no greater threat to our democracy than to make people question the free press and fair elections. Those are the only two things that have kept us free.
I thought maybe the brave men and women in the military and police force had something to do with us being free and not speaking Chinese or Russian. In regards to not questioning fair elections you must still be upset at Al Gore who took his Florida case all the way to the Supreme Court in the presidential election of 2000. OR maybe you are pretty ticked at the Dems for dragging the country through all of the Russia Russia Russia nonsense after Hillary lost and Trump "stole" the election from her. That or you feel like he was elected fairly because that would be a "danger" to our democracy to question that election. Or is it just a danger for a conservative to question the fairness of elections while liberals have the green light to do so?

We should question the press along with politicians on both sides of the isle.

As for the free press. You would think that the first Amendment would be kinda important to them, right? Like free speech and such. After all 1A is where the freedom of the press is also found. They would be the first people to stand up and defend your right to free speech and to disagree with them, right? Not so much. They are just another arm of the Democrat party and do not even try to pretend to do journalism any more. Their story every day is very predictable. "Trump is going to kill you." If you disagree with them then you are a racist, cancelled, banned, fired, censored, etc. Even if you are a group of doctors sharing you expertise, but it goes against the agenda the media is pimping at the moment. After all, they know best.

As far as the threats to democracy? Not concerned about riots and looting with no rule of law at all? American cities burning and experiencing murder rates higher than places like Afghanistan? Maybe unreasonable restrictions on small businesses while big business remains open and rakes in the cash? How about turning criminals lose from prison because they might get Covid when all that you had to do was give them a mask. (And then watching the crime rate sore.) Or do masks really not work? Or how about the Chinese and Russians hacking into our countries infrastructure and stealing our hard work and profiting from it? Or recruiting big business like the NBA who take a knee in our country but are willing to ignore the atrocities of a communistic regime that does not honor basic human rights? You know, like sending Muslims to forced labor camps to be "re-educated". All so they can get a bigger paycheck? Or Iran and N. Korea developing nuclear weapons?

Questioning the media and alterations to our voting process up to and including delaying elections should be our civic duty. I would be a bit worried about the other...

I thought maybe the brave men and women in the military and police force had something to do with us being free and not speaking Chinese or Russian. In regards to not questioning fair elections you must still be upset at Al Gore who took his Florida case all the way to the Supreme Court in the presidential election of 2000. OR maybe you are pretty ticked at the Dems for dragging the country through all of the Russia Russia Russia nonsense after Hillary lost and Trump "stole" the election from her. That or you feel like he was elected fairly because that would be a "danger" to our democracy to question that election. Or is it just a danger for a conservative to question the fairness of elections while liberals have the green light to do so?

We should question the press along with politicians on both sides of the isle.

As for the free press. You would think that the first Amendment would be kinda important to them, right? Like free speech and such. After all 1A is where the freedom of the press is also found. They would be the first people to stand up and defend your right to free speech and to disagree with them, right? Not so much. They are just another arm of the Democrat party and do not even try to pretend to do journalism any more. Their story every day is very predictable. "Trump is going to kill you." If you disagree with them then you are a racist, cancelled, banned, fired, censored, etc. Even if you are a group of doctors sharing you expertise, but it goes against the agenda the media is pimping at the moment. After all, they know best.

As far as the threats to democracy? Not concerned about riots and looting with no rule of law at all? American cities burning and experiencing murder rates higher than places like Afghanistan? Maybe unreasonable restrictions on small businesses while big business remains open and rakes in the cash? How about turning criminals lose from prison because they might get Covid when all that you had to do was give them a mask. (And then watching the crime rate sore.) Or do masks really not work? Or how about the Chinese and Russians hacking into our countries infrastructure and stealing our hard work and profiting from it? Or recruiting big business like the NBA who take a knee in our country but are willing to ignore the atrocities of a communistic regime that does not honor basic human rights? You know, like sending Muslims to forced labor camps to be "re-educated". All so they can get a bigger paycheck? Or Iran and N. Korea developing nuclear weapons?

Questioning the media and alterations to our voting process up to and including delaying elections should be our civic duty. I would be a bit worried about the other...
I don't think you understood me correctly. Yes, the men and women of the military are ultimately what keep us free, but it's the information delivered by the media that educates and mobilizes their support (the public who pays for them).

Making people question the media is the first step in taking over. It's a form of suppression. He knew he couldn't eliminate the press like Hitler did, so he started a campaign against the press. Same end result.

TexasCub

WKR
Making people question the media is the first step in taking over. It's a form of suppression. He knew he couldn't eliminate the press like Hitler did, so he started a campaign against the press. Same end result.

Do you seriously believe that chit! The press is OWNED.......literally OWNED by people who did NOT want him to be president. They have spent his entire presidency spreading propaganda and distorting everything he says to fit their propaganda. 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They have never covered the news stories, they just created stories about our President. You gotta be blind if you don’t see that.

Do you seriously believe that chit! The press is OWNED.......literally OWNED by people who did NOT want him to be president. They have spent his entire presidency spreading propaganda and distorting everything he says to fit their propaganda. 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They have never covered the news stories, they just created stories about our President. You gotta be blind if you don’t see that.
The press is owned. You're right about that. The left has their outlets, and the right has theirs. And both sides twist the truth to suit their political whims.

If you think the left is doing anything the right didn't do during the previous administration, that's completely blind.

Often on here you really show how crazy you are, it’s tiresome. But trying to connect Hitler to Trump is next level crazy.

Go to bed man, we get it you don’t like him or conservatives. Don’t get this thread closed because of your TDS
This may be shocking to you, but not every forum member worships at the orange altar. There are plenty of hunters who can see through the snake oil and more still that understand what he will do to the hunting and fishing lands we cherish.

TexasCub

WKR
Ok so now that you’ve shown your true colors I know there’s no sense even discussing this further with you. I know that people like you don’t enjoy or welcome facts but you might want to do some research and realize that journalism as a career field is mostly left leaning today, and 90 % of all media outlets lean left to nearly capsizing left. All they did was kiss the chosen ones ass for the 8 years before trump was elected even with his lack of accomplishments. C’mon man you gotta be kidding.

We now have 24 total covid positive cases. Of those, 17 patients are 61yo or younger including 17yo, 18yo, and multiple patients 54 or younger. I don’t care what the media, president, or any of you “researchers” say; it’s getting worse where I am.

Go ahead and tell me that I’m biased and these young people are being admitted for something else......please

Trying to get his train wreck back to the tracks.

TexasCub

WKR
This may be shocking to you, but not every forum member worships at the orange altar. There are plenty of hunters who can see through the snake oil and more still that understand what he will do to the hunting and fishing lands we cherish.
Good luck finding a place to live with “moderate” views when you are liberal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.