What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*zap*

WKR
I heard somewhere that woton has a bio weapons research facility that was quarantined. Then read some research about programs to alter the bat virus so it could infect humans back around 2015. I guess there is all kinds of bio weapon research going on all across the world? If you can transmit for 2 weeks before you show signs of the infection it would be very hard to contain anywhere.....anyone have any accurate info?

JimGa

Lil-Rokslider

Gobbler36

WKR
I’ve seen where experts calculated the reproductive rate R0 at 2.6-3.8 meaning 1 person infects 2.6-3.8 people. That’s super high. The bio research lab in the area could be BS, but what is true and probably down played, is the massive response. It’s seems overkill, unless there more to the story...

Personally i think its time the world has another "black plague " situation.. is it going to suck yes...are alot of people going to die..sure. but its the earths way of population control.. just like prairie dogs.. town gets too big, plague comes through and wipes them out.

Last edited:
Personally i think its time the world has another "black plague " situation.. is it going to suck yes...are alot of people going to die..sure. but its the earths way of population control.. just like prairie dogs.. town gets too big, plague comes through and wipes them out.

You must be a sad and lonely human being. Wishing for a plague.. wow. I feel sorry for you.

Almost.

MtnOyster

WKR
Everything starts over there......think about it........they multiply like flies on a turd, they need to put something in the water and make the whole country sterile and stop piling people on top of people.
Swine diseased up
Chickens diseased up
Ducks diseased up
Food markets with dogs and cats hanging upside down ready to consume
Human Feces for garden fertilizer
I can’t imagine why a sickness would start over there that could kill you!.....duh....:poop:

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
It's crazy to think about how bad it could be. The Spanish influenza of 1918 killed upward of 50 million people and the Black Plague of the 14th century killed up to 60% of Europe's population. Unfortunately, our healthcare system is not prepared to deal with a pandemic of that magnitude and we have done very little to prepare for such an event since 1918. I'm not one to buy into conspiracy theories but it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to see something like this being the result of bioterrorism. It would most devastating to China and would cripple their economy. I'd hope no government would do such a thing but worse things have been done.

Here's an article wrote by an ED physician when ebola was the craze.

fatlander

WKR
It's crazy to think about how bad it could be. The Spanish influenza of 1918 killed upward of 50 million people and the Black Plague of the 14th century killed up to 60% of Europe's population. Unfortunately, our healthcare system is not prepared to deal with a pandemic of that magnitude and we have done very little to prepare for such an event since 1918. I'm not one to buy into conspiracy theories but it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to see something like this being the result of bioterrorism. It would most devastating to China and would cripple their economy. I'd hope no government would do such a thing but worse things have been done.

Here's an article wrote by an ED physician when ebola was the craze.

2-3% (Wuhan Corona v.) is a long way from 60% (Spanish Flu) and even further from the 90% death rate of Ebola Zaire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be a sad and lonely human being. Wishing for a plague.. wow. I feel sorry for you.

Almost.
Never wished a plague like situation on anyone. Just being a realist.. its mostly effecting high density population areas...its been 100 years sense the last pandemic. So I was simply saying its about time the world has another. I would never wish death and pain on anyone. Trust me I have seen enough of that in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.