What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

WKR
I'm entirely unscared.

If it gets shipped over to India too, and wipes out a bunch of them, think of the positive effects it would have on emissions!
Might help with the allegedly impending food crisis too.

I can't do shit to change anything, so I think I'll tell my family I love them, then go to work tomorrow, just like most wednesdays.

Shhhhhhh, you can’t talk about people being overpopulated. That’s not politically correct, how heartless of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
I'm entirely unscared.

If it gets shipped over to India too, and wipes out a bunch of them, think of the positive effects it would have on emissions!
Might help with the allegedly impending food crisis too.

I can't do shit to change anything, so I think I'll tell my family I love them, then go to work tomorrow, just like most wednesdays.

Nothing to be scared of, but day trading is a hobby and I’ll spend a bit if it drops a bunch

Azone

WKR
People driving while texting on their phone still scare me more at this point.
When the footage of the Chinese government burning and burying bodies with diesel and bulldozers shows up then I will be concerned.
Someone at CNN is probably already trying to pin it on Trump anyways.

EastMT

WKR
Yup, nothing to be scared of, but
I think it’s worth a discussion and bit of knowledge for each person. Due to my line of work I carry a medical card that says “Warning, I could have been exposed to the following-Anthrax, Brucellosis, Measles, “etc etc and rattles off a list of zoonotic diseases I potentially could have been exposed to if I’m found incapacitated.

Odds are in your favor, but it’s nice to pay attention at the same time.

Fatcamp

WKR
People driving while texting on their phone still scare me more at this point.
When the footage of the Chinese government burning and burying bodies with diesel and bulldozers shows up then I will be concerned.
Someone at CNN is probably already trying to pin it on Trump anyways.

Distraction technique by Trump's Chinese allies to help with impeachment. Trade sanctions were a cover from the beginning to cover up their true allegiance.

CNN should hire me.

Panfish1

FNG
It has been said that the Chinese eat anything with 4 legs but the table. I meet a gentleman on a hunt who was a biologist he told me he called the Chinese the "weed rats" of the human population because they will eat anything much of it based upon superstition and other cultural beliefs. He told me to look up "Chinese black bear bile farms". The bear bile is dried and made into "medicine". It's a sick person that believes this is right to do. Maybe you do truly "reap what you sow". Today the Wuhan wet market is closed and its: Bear = 1 vs. "Weed Rats" = 0 by my count.

Bear Bile Farms

MtnOyster

WKR
Why are we flying in more potentially sick people from wuhan to this country?? I don’t care if they are “US citizens”,This seems completely stupid, it appears some of the ignorant decision makers of this country are putting all of us at risk.

Before you reply we’ve lost 10k people from the flu, have you ever seen us quarantine an entire city on this soil from the flu?? No....

Just read a Brit family staying in the alps are infected with this virus, it read persons from Singapore had stayed in the Mtn chalet previously, so.....how are these cruise ships, hotel rooms, apartment buildings, houses, planes and hospitals gonna sterilize these structures if it can survive outside the body longer than expected??

I hear people say “I’m not too worried about it yet” Yet ?? When it’s your spouse or kid being put in a body bag from from this crap things will get real....real quick. People need to start making some noise over this crap..... before control is lost in this country.

Last edited:

MtnOyster

WKR
With roughly a 2% death rate it is far more deadly than the flu which stands somewhere around .09%. The two are not comparable.
That’s right... I think that most don’t understand that but the wheels seem to be picking up speed on the death rate, I expect the percentage to increase even more over time.

As many has stated I don’t think China is telling the truth, their body bags are piling up over there in hallways of their hospitals.

Their news is reporting they are not having funerals they are planning on burning all bodies.....not good.

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
I would think china is under reporting the # of cases and deaths by a huge amount. I believe that they have something like 50 million people quarantined in whole city quarantines.
BTW, the US citizens being brought back to the USA from china by the US government are all being quarantined at military bases for something like 4 weeks.

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
Two more passengers have reportedly been diagnosed with coronavirus aboard the Princess Diamond cruise ship that is quarantined off the coast of Japan, bringing the total number of cases to 63.

MtnOyster

WKR
ZAP I’m afraid we’re letting some of our CDC people about to let ”virus curiosity” get people over here killed unless we have something to combat it we (The people) don’t know about.

If it keeps picking up speed we won’t be talking about Trump and the Dems anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.