What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich M

WKR
I saw the article and he claims he wasn't gouging, it costs $2 to buy and 15% of sales price to Amazon and a bunch to ship it, so hes in it for like $16. . . But he also stated he started at $8 per bottle.

My guess is he is now selling through local Facebook buy/sell/trade pages

My computer freezes up on MSN articles. Wasn't able to get back into it and was going off what I was able to read - it was an interesting article.

jmez

WKR
9dd6499684971a2feff448d9ea566560.jpg

Also in case there are any doubts, if you drink bleach you are guaranteed not to die from Coronavirus. I mean the bleach will kill you but at least you didn’t get a virus.
Based on the current reaction of people that doesn't surprise me in the least.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

MtnOyster

WKR
Well..........I’m gonna throw this out there...I can already see one of the problems were gonna have in this country trying to get ahead of this thing....keeping our older teenagers around the house after the school has sent them home for a while, my youngest is a senior in high school and he and all his buddies are about to go crazy sitting around the house, it’s gonna have to hit close to home for everyone to understand what we’re trying to pull off here in this country.

Why?

I think this whole thing is very strange and not at all logical.

yea it’s very bizarre I’m trying to figure it out. The media makes it seems like there are patients and sickness all over Colorado. I work as a firefighter and we have yet to see one person that has it.
Also one of the major hospitals in Denver. One would think it’s packed to the gills with people dying lol. But when I talked to a nurse the other day she said they had maybe one case so far lol.
Things aren’t adding up. I would think the hospitals would be packed with patients right if that’s why we are shutting everything thing down!!

On a separate note. A firefighter I work with has a brother out in New York. His brothers family all got sick 3 months ago. They had dry coughs and felt like crap. They went to the doctor and the doctor tested them for influenza. Tests came back negative. And the doctor said his family
Got sick too with a new virus coMing out of Asia. That was 3 months ago!

MtnOyster

WKR
yea it’s very bizarre I’m trying to figure it out. The media makes it seems like there are patients and sickness all over Colorado. I work as a firefighter and we have yet to see one person that has it.
Also one of the major hospitals in Denver. One would think it’s packed to the gills with people dying lol. But when I talked to a nurse the other day she said they had maybe one case so far lol.
Things aren’t adding up. I would think the hospitals would be packed with patients right if that’s why we are shutting everything thing down!!

On a separate note. A firefighter I work with has a brother out in New York. His brothers family all got sick 3 months ago. They had dry coughs and felt like crap. They went to the doctor and the doctor tested them for influenza. Tests came back negative. And the doctor said his family
Got sick too with a new virus coMing out of Asia. That was 3 months ago!
We went through the same kind of sickness here in far western Ky about the same time, never had anything hit my lungs like that and a cough that lasted 5-6 weeks.

It's not just about dying, the chinese released a study and alot of cases end up with permanent lung damage. He should go get tested in case he needs care.

If you get to the point of needing respiratory care you will know it without a test. They are not going to give that care before needing it wether you are tested or not. If you are exhibiting symptoms I would just self isolate so the test really wouldn’t matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich M

WKR
Thinking about it - I got a cold from my grand-kids during October - coughed for well over a month - wife got it and my dad too. Buddy from Indiana had it when he came to hunt with us. Sinus related than a cough that wouldn't go away...

Time frame was roughly 2nd weekend of Oct - end of November.

We went through the same kind of sickness here in far western Ky about the same time, never had anything hit my lungs like that and a cough that lasted 5-6 weeks.

bet it was it. I think its been around for months. Thousands of cases. But only this past week did the media make it seem like it showed up. Not all out chaos is happening and people think the world is ending lol

MtnOyster

WKR
bet it was it. I think its been around for months. Thousands of cases. But only this past week did the media make it seem like it showed up. Not all out chaos is happening and people think the world is ending lol
All I can say is I hope it was, seriously I don’t think my Lungs could make it through another round of something worse Seemed like all out pneumonia within 2 days of symptoms.

S.Clancy

WKR
Thinking about it - I got a cold from my grand-kids during October - coughed for well over a month - wife got it and my dad too. Buddy from Indiana had it when he came to hunt with us. Sinus related than a cough that wouldn't go away...

Time frame was roughly 2nd weekend of Oct - end of November.
Is China paying y'all?

Status
Not open for further replies.