What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattB

WKR
YouTube Bill Gates on population control. Several videos available. Also:
Bill Gates' father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society.

30 seconds on Google has Planned Parenthood founded in 1916 and the American Eugenics Society founded in 1922. How would you reconcile that in light of your claim?

My hours just got cut from 60 hours to 24 hours this week at my hospital. Next week cut from 48 to 32. After that, mandatory 2 week furlough! Half of my nursing staff is on mandatory furlough for 2 weeks starting today. The rest of us go after that.

COVID-19 is bad. We are all going to die. :rolleyes:

EastMT

WKR
Does anyone know of hunting companies making masks? Work is making me get one and want a cool one.

d15268da6210e796c9bffb5443075270.jpg

My sister is making these for local first responders. They have a pocket to place a filter of your choice, I guess shop paper towels have proven decent. If you could get a small enough filter like .02 microns you’d be great. Copper wire over the nose bridge to tighten it up.

I tried to get her to make some out of her husbands fancy hunting clothes with sweet patterns, no luck yet!

EastMT

WKR
It’s my understanding that the virus is .125 microns or 125 nanometers, HEPA filters are down to .01 or 10 nanometers.

It’s my understanding that sawyer has .02, so 20 nanometers. I believe it would filer it if it was present in water.

EastMT

WKR
Cloth doesn’t filter well at all. 2 layers of stretchy blue shop towels have been shown to filter 95% in a lab setting. That’s why they are making masks with pockets to add your own filters inside

If Trumple-thin-skin had of listened to some of his previous advisers about the threats pandemics pose, and not have financially dismantled the pandemic response, one could argue the economic fallout from this mess would have been far less. Combine that with his bungled testing response, and again a strong argument can be made that he bears the brunt of responsibility for economic disaster this has caused in America. Thanks Trump.
I see "blue..." in your handle, so that explains a lot.

Trump DID help the economy crash in the US. He knew good and well what was going to happen if he shut down the US. Health advisers advised him to do so. So he had to make a choice.
Economy=Human life.
He chose to crash the economy for the sake of Human life. Now ungrateful Americans blame him for crashing the economy, and at the same time for not acting sooner and not doing enough. If Trump had not shut anything down, you would have raised cane about him only caring about the economy and not worried about the lives of Americans. The media jumped on that bandwagon as soon as we had the first positive. Then they had to change their tune.
Yes I know that CNN and €£¥₩♧◇♡¡{} news blames the testing thing on Trump. Trump was not sitting at his desk testing tests.To all the haters who say "Trump failed to get enough tests out in time and then made some that weren't reliable."....Quit being a stupid, gullible idiot. The CDC is responsible for making virus tests and the CDC is solely responsible for the flubbed up test that the CDC made. It would make just as much sense to blame Trump for an oil spill!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Look at South Korea, look at China. They've got mass testing in place, and had it in place quickly. Their economy will fare far better than ours will.
I'm not picking on you, but it is obvious to me that you read and believe a lot of what the media says. If China wasn't up front with the virus when it was first discovered, why would they be honest about their testing? Where's the proof that their tests aren't flawed, like CDC's first batch? If they squelched the warnings of the doctors, what's to say they aren't squelching positives? Why did they expedite foreign reporters if there's nothing to hide? What about the leaks that came out that say that it still is very bad in China!?

If your already throwing dirt on Trump for damaging the economy, how about we just screw or weld you inside an apartment like China. Then you won't get it!

Backyard

WKR
I see "blue..." in your handle, so that explains a lot.

Trump DID help the economy crash in the US. He knew good and well what was going to happen if he shut down the US. Health advisers advised him to do so. So he had to make a choice.
Economy=Human life.
He chose to crash the economy for the sake of Human life. Now ungrateful Americans blame him for crashing the economy, and at the same time for not acting sooner and not doing enough. If Trump had not shut anything down, you would have raised cane about him only caring about the economy and not worried about the lives of Americans. The media jumped on that bandwagon as soon as we had the first positive. Then they had to change their tune.
Yes I know that CNN and €£¥₩♧◇♡¡{} news blames the testing thing on Trump. Trump was not sitting at his desk testing tests.To all the haters who say "Trump failed to get enough tests out in time and then made some that weren't reliable."....Quit being a stupid, gullible idiot. The CDC is responsible for making virus tests and the CDC is solely responsible for the flubbed up test that the CDC made. It would make just as much sense to blame Trump for an oil spill!!

Wow! dude, don't bogart that whole joint. Save some for the rest of us. LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.