What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okhotnik

WKR
Here in rural Pennsylvania people have been asking questions. There appears to be some confusion.

Why is it safe to buy a pair of boot laces at Walmart but not at the local boot store in town?

Why is it safe to buy lumber at Lowe’s/Home Depot but not the local lumber yard?

Why is it safe to take a dump in a port-a-pot sitting next to, but not in the now closed actual restroom facilities at my local boat launch?

Why did Pennsylvania change the death reporting requirements so that county coroners are now bypassed in the cause of death reporting process?

Are we to believe the same experts and scientists that tell us 🐂💩through the media on other topics?

How much did your local shoe store donate to political campaigns and you'll find your answer. The Dem party ( party of billionaires) , based on all of their actions and rhetoric, want to tank all small businesses ( middle class, upper middle class) in the US.

Mosster47

Lil-Rokslider
The part that is really interesting is flu season is now over and there were only about a third of the normal deaths caused by it.

If you look at the average death rates for the most COVID infected countries, states, and metro areas over the last five years for Feb-April they're 45-60% higher in all of those areas than the previous five year average.

I've said it before in this thread, but the world wouldn't shut down over a 2% death rate and if something were truly awful the powers that be would never admit that because it would cause chaos.

There just isn't much you can do to spin these exponential rises in the death rates by anything other than COVID.

ODB

WKR
Here in rural Pennsylvania people have been asking questions. There appears to be some confusion.

Why is it safe to buy a pair of boot laces at Walmart but not at the local boot store in town?

Why is it safe to buy lumber at Lowe’s/Home Depot but not the local lumber yard?

Why is it safe to take a dump in a port-a-pot sitting next to, but not in the now closed actual restroom facilities at my local boat launch?

Why did Pennsylvania change the death reporting requirements so that county coroners are now bypassed in the cause of death reporting process?

Are we to believe the same experts and scientists that tell us 🐂💩through the media on other topics?

We were talking about this the other day. Forcing smaller shops to close actually concentrated people into the big box stores. Had all stores stayed open and maybe limited traffic, you wouldn’t have as many masses at Walmart, Costco, etc...

Okhotnik

WKR
The part that is really interesting is flu season is now over and there were only about a third of the normal deaths caused by it.

If you look at the average death rates for the most COVID infected countries, states, and metro areas over the last five years for Feb-April they're 45-60% higher in all of those areas than the previous five year average.

I've said it before in this thread, but the world wouldn't shut down over a 2% death rate and if something were truly awful the powers that be would never admit that because it would cause chaos.

There just isn't much you can do to spin these exponential rises in the death rates by anything other than COVID.

Not a blip when 60 million Americans caught the H1N1 virus under Barry Soetoro. Of course the media is so corrupt it covered it up.

Okhotnik

WKR
And there is a vaccine but not available for average peeps.
Why do you think Trump, Pence don’t wear mask protection....because they are vaccinated!!!
All this talk of “vaccine by end of this year”...really means available to all avg peeps and rest of the world.

If there is a vaccine, am very happy that the POTUS and the VP received it. I would say the same if Obama was president. You imagine the chaos and the impact our our stressed economy and our national security if they caught the Chinese virus and died?

MattB

WKR

What sort of groceries do they sell at the local boot store?

THBZN

Lil-Rokslider
I found this article an interesting read. I'm not posting it here to attack anyone's political ideologies, but I found the projections this study makes pretty interesting to say the least. I hope the author is wrong, but either way many locales will know what direction they're headed in, in about 6 days. I'd guess that people that need to read this won't, and others who do figured as much.

Here is the article:
Very interesting read. thanks for posting.

Lawnboi

WKR
Hospitals in the area are now putting employees on furlough. Call volume is way down for us. Small town USA here hasn’t seen any hit, and I’m starting to think we are not even though the experts have been saying it will be here in 2 weeks for the last month.

jmez

WKR
Health care workers furloughed here as well. Hospitals are required to keep 30% of their capacity open for Covid cases. We currently have 0 hospitalized and zero active cases. We've had less than 100 hospitalized for the entire outbreak statewide.

We have people being denied care at our regional hospital because workers are furloughed and those working are waiting on Covid patients.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Some 70% of parents are skipping immunizations for their young kids because they’re too scared to go to the doctors office. Heard that in an NPR interview with a pediatrician.

zacattack

WKR
Holy crap, governor whitmer has extended our stay at home until May 28.

Hmm maybe on second look it’s just the state of emergency. She did stop camping until the end of June though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.