What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't read this thread in like a month but checking in to see if we are all agreeing yet that this was way overblown and largely a giant economic waste? Or are there a few of you still holding on to the idea that this is basically the plague?

Oh it’s the first option no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the worst case projections were roughly equal to deaths from cars and spoons, 1.25 mil avg auto related deaths and approx 300k from obesity. So if you see Randy Newburg coming your way with a dilly bar, it's really the grim freakin reaper and you should just haul ass.

Your argument, is absolutely ridiculous, and had zero relevance to Covid 19.
Carry on, though.

1591242958428.png

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Obviously has been a plague for people with other existing conditions, especially older folks. I wonder if it will come back with a vengeance this fall as the spanish flu did.
No way they are letting this go to waste. I think now people and countries have uncovered the truth about it being a sham, they will come back with Covid20 or something. People and countries may consider it to be a sham again yet next time itll be the real deal.

Mind you I completely fell for the rhetoric in January. I'm awake and still fell for it.

All of it is a power grab. Doesnt matter what the situation is the end goal is more power and control over the masses.

Gotta ask yourself why all of the naturally occurring deaths are so low this year?? Why are they stinking low and suddenly people in car crashes die from covid...??🤔

Something has been introduced into the global population in the form of a virus. Sure. But something else isnt adding up.

I remember a while back how some people here were for sure that our society would be forever changed from this.......now it barely makes headlines on the news because of the riots. The stock market is booming. Restaurants and shopping are all back open. Gyms and salons all back open. Schools are set to reopen in the fall. The price of oil is on the rise. Many people that are out of work are choosing to be out of work due to gov-handouts. Looks like life is getting back on track rather quickly, except for those that don’t want it to. Scroll back to the April time frame on this thread and look at how some truly believed it was the end of times......

Lawnboi

WKR
We will see what happens in the next 2 weeks..... been hearing that for months, still not the end of times

Tourist season is in full swing, everything’s open, and nobody is being overrun with dead bodies.

Our hospitals locally was never overrun with Covid cases. In fact the opposite happened. That said when the bars opened back up it was like all hell broke loose again. Made jokes that we need to close all the bars down and do a staged reopening to not overwhelm the healthcare system.

Iv always wondered what it would be like without the bars, it was nice while it lasted

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I remember a while back how some people here were for sure that our society would be forever changed from this.......now it barely makes headlines on the news because of the riots. The stock market is booming. Restaurants and shopping are all back open. Gyms and salons all back open. Schools are set to reopen in the fall. The price of oil is on the rise. Many people that are out of work are choosing to be out of work due to gov-handouts. Looks like life is getting back on track rather quickly, except for those that don’t want it to. Scroll back to the April time frame on this thread and look at how some truly believed it was the end of times......

I don’t post on this thread much because I can hardly stand it, but I know a lot of members rely on it for information so it stays open for now. About the time I’m ready to close it, some good posts and discussion come back to save it.

But you’re exactly right, I almost feel like some members were disappointed that the end of times hasn’t come.

I’m just glad we’re getting back open. My day job was hanging by a thread. And it’s possible that it will be affected for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
Getting back to normal here. We are still de-escalating from a situation that never happened. Mayor of Rapid City is a fear mongering tool. Our case numbers have gone up since the de-escalation started. The dirty little detail they keep leaving out is the % of positive test vs the total number of tests run hasn't gone up.

There are a lot of people that wanted this to be far worse than it was. It is an avenue for change and a lot of people would like to have drastic changes in our society.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
This had me a bit puzzled for a hot second.

1591393743847.png

Then you click on their source material and see the following:

1591393766557.png

Someone fat fingered 240ish deaths for Michigan today. I was wondering why I couldnt find any news articles about the 220+ daily death increase! ha I wonder if they will change it?

Yep, lots of political fools predicted doom and gloom because it fit their agenda. I’m sure it was bad on a lot fronts. What blows my mind is with all the pronounced inflation of Covid deaths, we still have an average age of death from all this that basically equals average life spans in this country ore Covid. SMH.

I know one thing, with all the info of this to it’s actual death rates, I’d hate to be someone stuck on a political agenda and rode the end all ship to the bottom. Pretty dang disgusting To see what has happened to future Americans over this political fiasco. You think you pay taxes now, you’d better get ready We just acquired a big increase coming.

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
So....just a thought to get some of you thinking. Like I had mentioned above, the majority of covid deaths arent even covid related. Meaning I stub my toe, go to the hospital, they say I need surgery and die on the table and they say covid killed me.
Bare with me.

What if they hyped up covid to get people freaked out over something much less serious than what they made it out to be just to introduce a deadly Bill Gates funded vaccine? I mean, anti vax or not I think we can agree a guy that created Microsoft shouldn't be handing out vaccines to people that havent even been tested on animals yet. The guy has been kicked out of parts of Africa where he ran his sick little tests for hell sake.

jmez

WKR
This had me a bit puzzled for a hot second.

View attachment 187399

Then you click on their source material and see the following:

View attachment 187400

Someone fat fingered 240ish deaths for Michigan today. I was wondering why I couldnt find any news articles about the 220+ daily death increase! ha I wonder if they will change it?
No, Michigan turned in 5800ish additional cases today and 240 additional deaths. These are probable cases that never had a positive test result.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
No, Michigan turned in 5800ish additional cases today and 240 additional deaths. These are probable cases that never had a positive test result.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Yeah, I read about that shortly after posting. Michigan started counting any deaths and sickness that they think may have been covid even though no actual test was done. This was them going back and adding them to their count.

Status
Not open for further replies.