what arrows are you shooting for the 2013 season?

OR Archer

WKR
yeah based on the gold tip chart i was between the 7595 and 300 spine.....ill be doing roughly 75lb with 30 inch draw on the vector turbo.

i am just going to check with some of the more knowledgeable guys at my archery shop on the 7595 before making the purchase, i dont know as much as i should about arrows but i think we are shooting fairly similar setups so if it's working well for you it should be for me at least as far as the spine is considered anyways..

decisions decisions...im always buying something

Providing your form is good you could get the 75/95s to tune. Ive tuned up plenty of MR6's at 80# with 340s and they tuned just fine. Is it ideal? No but don't think it cant be done.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Providing your form is good you could get the 75/95s to tune. Ive tuned up plenty of MR6's at 80# with 340s and they tuned just fine. Is it ideal? No but don't think it cant be done.

I agree with OR Archer, and you could get them to tune, but I always have better luck tuning a little stiffer arrow when compared to a little weaker one.

A couple years ago I shot 75/95 out of a 80lb bow. After jacking around with it, I got it to group well at 80, but the bow was louder than it needed to be and when I jumped up in spine/weight, the bow was a lot less critical and almost silent.

garrickt

Lil-Rokslider
Easton FMJ is my go to hunting arrow. I did pick up some Black Eagle Carnivores to try for 3d this spring. I'll probably test them on turkeys as well.

Craig4791

WKR
Carbon express maxima hunter .298 spine. Shot them last year too and they seemed to do well.

Gold tip kinetics. After how they preformed for me this season I wont be switching. Fly great and pack a punch!

Any of you guys shooting injexions having durability issues? Tried them for a while last summer and loved them at first, until I started practicing ridiculous shots. Heck even practicing normal shots I seem to put a lot of arrows in the dirt and sticks;) one afternoon I broke 3 in half an hour (1 was even in the vitals of a 3d target, not sure what happened I just noticed after the shot the arrow was kinda dangling out of the target it was snapped off about a half inch in) and that is expensive for a poor boy like me. Needles to say I switched back to my cheap GTs. They seem to hold up better to my kind of abuse.
Maybe I just got a bad batch of injexions. I also don't like the HIT system it does not protect the end of the shaft, On the arrows I didn't break they had minor splintering at the tip of the shaft (also from launching them into the dirt). What can I say, I like taking stupid shots when practicing.
Anyone else having similar issues?

OR Archer

WKR
Any arrows has the potential for being damaged if you're shooting them into dirt, rocks, and sticks.

I've had nothing but good luck with my Injexions. One of the toughest shafts I have used thus far.

MOcluck

Lil-Rokslider
Gold tip kinetic xt 300. Three deer with one arrow this season, I was getting one deer per arrow with the Gt hunters

Scottiem

Lil-Rokslider
Victory VAP 250 with the SS outsert. Shooting them out of a 80# bow. Shoot great, high FOC, and haven't had any durability issues with the SS outserts.

Danielboone

Lil-Rokslider
Victory VAP 250 with the SS outsert. Shooting them out of a 80# bow. Shoot great, high FOC, and haven't had any durability issues with the SS outserts.

I shot the 250 for a while. I did bend two of the SS outserts, but they are strong I have very high KE and hit some wood.

Scottiem

Lil-Rokslider
I shot the 250 for a while. I did bend two of the SS outserts, but they are strong I have very high KE and hit some wood.

I've shot mine through 3/4" plywood and multiple sheets of cement board with no issues. The only SS outsert that i bent was paper tuning at a buddy's house. In order to elevate the block target, we had to put it on a metal ladder. Of course the arrow nailed the ladder after punching through the target. It only slightly bent the outsert though. I'm still using that arrow for target shooting. Flys great with a field tip, but I'm not putting a broadhead on it.