what arrows are you shooting for the 2013 season?

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
haven't made them yet but I think its going to be injections!

im looking at them....not really liking the options ive been looking at so far

thought about the gold tip kinetic pro, but seems pricey for what they are and people seem to hate the inserts so to replace those is just more cash on top of it

Ozz08

WKR
Original Harvest Time Archery ht2's. I picked up 3 dozen of them for super cheap when Muddy bought harvest time. Great arrows! I'll likely be shooting these till they are gone.

Lawnboi

WKR
Im going to stick with the injexions for a while, theres just something about those skinny arrows. Im really liking mine so far.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'll be shooting 85lbs with my hunting bow, so that's shat the BG100's are for.

I shoot 75 out of the other, and 75/95 are perfect for that.

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
yeah based on the gold tip chart i was between the 7595 and 300 spine.....ill be doing roughly 75lb with 30 inch draw on the vector turbo.

i am just going to check with some of the more knowledgeable guys at my archery shop on the 7595 before making the purchase, i dont know as much as i should about arrows but i think we are shooting fairly similar setups so if it's working well for you it should be for me at least as far as the spine is considered anyways..

decisions decisions...im always buying something

Danielboone

Lil-Rokslider
I have shot and tested most all of the shafts. I went with Black Eagle this year and have really been impressed. Their weight and spine specs are extremely impressive on all the shafts that I have tested. I am shooting the Carnivores and Rampage in .250 spine. They are lightweight and very durable. I shot a Rampage through four layers of steel and still use it.

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
Ummm...

You'll need 300's.....for sure

I'm a 28.5 draw length.

dont ruin it for me, i liked the specs of the hunter pro's and price....haha damn.

i didn't know you had t-rex arms, i guess we arent shooting near the same setup....

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
true....i guess you are good at "lifting things up and putting them down" then..