What arrows?

MBurrows

FNG
I've used Axis Carbon, Axis FMJ and now am using Easton Injexion carbon. Love them all but the Injexion are by far the best in accuracty and the durability is exceptional. The wall on these arrows looks about twice the thickness.

OR Archer

WKR
Im running the Injexions this year. So far Im impressed with these arrows. Cant wait to see what they will do on game.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Carbon Force Radial X Weave Pro 300, very tough arrow indeed!
Trophy Ridge Blast 350 for a heavier arrow.

OP
justin davis
Hey guys I have heard some things about those injextion shafts being real accurate. Whats the scoop on these arrows? Are they the ones that have the inserts that not many broad heads work with?

MBurrows

FNG
Yes the Injexion shafts have a smaller insert than Axis arrows and the threads are smaller as well. Check out Deep Six website http://eastonarchery.com/deepsix
I know Muzzy and Trophy Taker are making broadheads to fit this arrow and I'm sure all the major manufactures will follow. They are expensive too! 6 arrows were $90 at Cabelas and $8 for 12 field tips so I have $100 into 6. Ouch I know but I believe they will hurt animals more.

binman

FNG
Carbon Express PileDriver Hunters 350's. Haven't had the chance to stick anything with them yet but I like the way they shoot so far.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Easton Axis 400s for me, although I have been looking at the injexions, just not sure if I'm ready to drop that much coin on arrows right now??

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
I talked with Trophy Ridge Recently. Right now they are not producing their shafts due to a fall out with the company that was producing their shafts. They plan to reproduce their shafts but are looking for a company that can meet their standards and their specifications for their arrows.

I have been using the Blast 350's and love them. Very slim x weave wrapped arrow with a thicker wall. They also have a coating for silent draw.

I hope they get them back in production again! These arrows are a sleeper!

I have been thinking about going back to Easton too. They have awesome arrows!