What battery bank?

GotDraw?

WKR
Consider crafting your question a bit better so you get better answers.

What do you need to power, for how long?
Do you have a solar charger?
Do you have a weight limit?

Anker 26,800 and two Anker 20,100 at my disposal...depending on the needs of the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seawolfxix

Lil-Rokslider
Anker Car Jump Starter. Helped a guy jump start his ATV on a mountain in Wyoming a few years ago. Super handy.

I've had good luck with my ravpower one. It's an older 14,000 mah one. Their newer 16,750 looks just like it. Dual outputs is nice. Just adjust the mah rating to what you need to charge and how many times.

Otten_17

FNG
What else other than phones is everyone charging with their banks? How many charges are you getting out of them?

I charge my phone, headlamp, gps, and inreach. They paid for themselves in lithium battery savings in less than a year once I switched my devices over

What else other than phones is everyone charging with their banks? How many charges are you getting out of them?

I'm mainly just charging my phone. I also have a small charger with a usb input that I can use to charge 18650 batteries for my headlight.
You can look up your phone battery size and then divide the battery pack size by that to get an approximate number of charges. S7 battery is 3,000 mah so a 12,000 mah battery pack should charge it about 4 times. I rarely let my phone get completely dead so I get several partial charges. Having my phone in airplane mode also saves a ton of battery so I'm not having to charge it much.

TnCo

FNG
I use a RavPower 26k mah power bank and get a week out of charging my Garmin watch iPhone X and Camera batteries. This year I may run another on top due to running a GoPro also.

C9X19

FNG
Anker 13400 here. It can be used with a separate battery charger to recharge my Eneloop AA and AAA batteries.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I have used a few, Anker, RavPower, Dark Energy, jackery, and others I can't think of. The two that have lasted the longest have been the Ravpower, I have a 30 and 33,000 mAh.

I charge lots of devices. Phone, Inreach, headlamp, cameras.