What bino harness for small frames and some padding

Kai Truax

WKR
Im going to Idaho this year and don’t really know which bino harness to get im looking at the marsupials they looking nice but I don’t know what to get so my question is what bino harness should I get for my vortex vipers 10x42s that fit a small frame and have padding

OP
Kai Truax

Kai Truax

WKR
Not looking for that type of bino harness thanks anyway!

ktm450

Lil-Rokslider
I have tried a bunch and I am impressed with Marsupial. The pads and magnets are amazing. Use them for my bingos and range finder and could not be happier.

OP
Kai Truax

Kai Truax

WKR
Thanks for the feedback probably going to get a pair of those now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jd259

WKR
I’ve ran several different harnesses with my swaro 10x42’s and marsupial takes the cake hands down super comfy and compact and like said above the magnets kick ass and keep your glass dry and clean when in weather and brush and all that junk

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
If you use a compass a lot, be careful with harnesses that have magnets. I had the Marsupial bino harness and really liked it. First trip out couldn't figure out why my compass was going haywire, got lost for about 2 hours. Finally realized the magnets in the harness were affecting it. In order to get a good bearing, I had to hold the compass directly behind me, arm straight out.

Sold it and got the Kuiu Pro.

OP
Kai Truax

Kai Truax

WKR
Don’t think I’ll be using a compass out west but thanks for the tip!

OP
Kai Truax

Kai Truax

WKR
I’ve seen those they look nice and solid

fatlander

WKR
They’re site sponsors and give discounts to rokslide members.

OP
Kai Truax

Kai Truax

WKR
I’ve seen those they look great!

ncavi8tor

WKR
Love my FHF harness. Lower profile and perfect for bowhunting!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Kai, I have the Badlands harness and I've been really satisfied with them so far, 10x42's fit into them fairly well and still have some room

Ozstot

FNG
I 2nd FHF makes a great harness. I have an older one but have to update. They have so many options for pouches and stuff I don't think you can go wrong. Awesome custumer service as well

My .02: FHF if you want to flap back, Marsupial if you want to flap forward, and AGC if you want to carry more.

A downside to the Marsupial is that the flap doesn’t adjust tight to your lenses so there isn’t much dust protection... only a problem if you’re riding an ATV though