What bino harness?

snowplow

WKR
Seems like there's a whole bunch out there now.

ACG, muley freak, horn hunter, adac, Leopold, vortex, Badlands, marsupial, fhf, kuiu, Sitka all off the top of my head.

What do you think are the best few and what are the most popular?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

BadDogPSD

WKR
I really like my AGC bino harness/pack. Easy to open & close, easy to get the binos in & out. It's quiet, doesn't bounce around or interfere with my backpack. It also has pockets for my range finder & license.

yhc

WKR
I really like my AGC bino harness/pack. Easy to open & close, easy to get the binos in & out. It's quiet, doesn't bounce around or interfere with my backpack. It also has pockets for my range finder & license.

Concur with this assessment. I have used a Badlands, Sitka bino cases as well as a harness that 16bore shows above. Of these I much prefer AGC.

Regards,

Last edited:
I like the Badlands XR. Binos up top rangefinder below. Pockets for calls, tags, TP and fire starter. I should add that I got it on one of the half off deals.
I used the simple harness for years, but there is no protection from snow, rain, or dirt if you have to get on your belly. I tried the ACG and thought it opened backwards

badshot

Lil-Rokslider
I loved my agc but now switched to a mystery ranch as I found that I wanted my rangefinder on the bottom not the side. The mr has webbing stitched on the bottom that makes it perfect for that. My only worry is the plastic around the magnetic closure, it can be loud when closed.

mtsmith32

FNG
I run the AGC Classic with MAX pocket and couldn't be happier. Easily carry my binos, range finder, wind indicator, cell phone, tags, and diaphragm calls for quick grabbing.

Mountainman3

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve used the Kuiu and still have it but to me it’s a lil too bulky. To be fair mine is the original bino harness and I’ve not tried the new one. I’ve been looking at FHF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmr

Lil-Rokslider
Fhf with a rangefinder pouch attached to the side has worked well for me. Also, I don’t think it’s as bulky as the badlands and kuiu.