What bino harness?

fatlander

WKR
I’ve had an AGC and now have an Outdoor Vision. No comparison between the two. The OV is the clear winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexAg08

FNG
Vote for Marsupial here. Simple, quality, and slim profile. My brother just got an AGC harness so will be able to compare over the holidays. I didn’t want a bunch of stuff hanging off my chest. The Marsupial has just enough room without having too much space to overfill.

Seems like there's a whole bunch out there now.

ACG, muley freak, horn hunter, adac, Leopold, vortex, Badlands, marsupial, fhf, kuiu, Sitka all off the top of my head.

What do you think are the best few and what are the most popular?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I would take a hard look at T and K bino harness. I have used it all fall and really like it. I added the rangefinder pouch and it works really well. 100% American made too.....

I bought an FHF. It's really nice, but I'm going to replace it with something with more space. Barely enough room to add license and bino mount bar. Not enough room to fit tripod quick disconnect plate as well. If I am going to wear a mini pack on my chest, it might as well have enough room to fit everything I want in it and not just barely a pair of binos.

Will probably go with AGC.

scfreeman66

Lil-Rokslider
I've tried a bunch of them and didn't find any that I didn't mind using until I got the KUIU. It's not too bulky and it's very easy to deploy the optics from the case. It comes with a strap that can be used to get rid of the case and a rainfly. It's a nice system and it's pretty sleek for bowhunting.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

targetpanic

Lil-Rokslider
I have used Kuiu, Marsupial, Muley Freak, Rick Young and Crooked horn style. For me it depends on what binos I'm carrying and what I am going to be doing. FOr example my brunton eterna 8x45 which I use for bowhunting in a treestand are great with the crooked horn style harness. My small and light 8x32 vortex diamondback hd that I carry while stillhunting/tracking in thick woods goes great with the Rick Young. When hunting/glassing more open areas my swaro 10x42 SLC go in a Kuiu.
Of the 3 "traditional" harnesses (Kuiu, marsupial, muley freak) I prefer the Kuiu. It is the least bulky and easiest to operate one handed for me. I did not like the magnets in the marsupial but that would have been my next choice. I do not like the AGC even though they are well made...they just seem too bulky to me.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Lots of options now a days. I own both the AGC classic and the FHF Large (newest version).

AGC is great for holding literally everything. It’s a borderline final approach pack by itself. This also means it’s bulkier so not for all situations.

The FHF is light and modular. You can add accessory pouches as needed based on the hunt.

Both function great. The AGC is more comfortable but the FHF with their padded shoulder straps is nice too.

I really like the Alaska Guide Creations with max pocket. Super durable and the front pouch holds range finder.

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
I have the AGC Cub but after looking at the Outdoor Vision Ridgetop- I know what my next one will be. Looks to be the same concept but with much less bulk. I run the FHF raingefinder attachment as well.

Grundy53

WKR
I have the Outdoor Vision ridge top. I really like it. Not too bulky, easy one hand opening, quiet, and comfortable. The only thing I wished it had was loops on the bottom to hook to a chest rig for my pistol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GPATTI

WKR
I have the Outdoor Vision ridge top. I really like it. Not too bulky, easy one hand opening, quiet, and comfortable. The only thing I wished it had was loops on the bottom to hook to a chest rig for my postol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Razcogear’s universal chest/Bino Harness holster fits with the Outdoor Vision - FYI.

I really thought my AGC was the Bee’s Knees. Love it for all its attributes. Carries my tags, Havalon, weather station, latex gloves, tape, LRF and iPhone.

I tripod glass seated. It sticks out so far it’s often a pain-as it constantly hits the tripod legs and optics. It’s also a pain when attempting to shoot prone in a rush. Too much bulk in some situations

Last edited:
Have really enjoyed the marsupial harness for one-handed use during archery season. Also use the Alaskan Bush Co. harness, but prefer that when rifle hunting. The Alaskan provides better coverage for the binos, but the marsupial is better for one- handed operation.