What Binos do you carry?

Ledd Slinger

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everyone, I’m just curious what optics do you all carry during elk or mule deer season? I currently carry a vortex 10x36 monocular but I’m pretty much blind in one eye.

I had the Voetex Razor HD 10x42 for a couple years. Good binos for the money.

Then went to the Vortex Razor HD 10x50. Also good for the money.

Upgraded to the Meopta Meostar B1 HD 10x32. Amazing glass that rivals the best of them in a compact package.

I now carry the new Leica Noctivid 10x42 binoculars. Beautifully flat and wide field of view, nice rich color contrast that Leica has always been known for, along with resolution and low light performance that is second to none. The color contrast in the glass is so perfect that it creates a near 3D image with the way even the slightest difference in shades of the same color can be differentiated. Absolutely stunning and highly recommended

Last edited:

MCase

FNG
Leupold BX-5 Santiam 10x42 and 12x50’s right now....I also have an older pair of Zeiss Classics I still just can’t part ways with.

Running a pair of vortex razor uhd 12X50 this year, last year I ran 8x42’s and a spotter but cutting some weight and still want good glassing abilities!

LightFoot

WKR
Leica 8x42, but I am thinking about switching to a rangefinder bino for next year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk