What BINOS????

hntr

FNG
Hit up Ben at Sport Optics on the Swaro SLC 10x42. He always gives deals!!

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m not having much luck navigating the site so far lol a Friend of mine that bought Swarovskis off here suggested I join.
Try this - https://www.rokslide.com/forums/search/?type=post - and choose the Optics forum below.

As for Tracts, I've got a pair and love them - but they are not as good optically as my Zeiss. If you are considering Swaros, the most-often mentioned usual competitors in quality are Zeiss and Leica. For $1350 and among those 3 you are looking at used.

Surprised nobody has mentioned them yet, but the Maven B-Series seems to be just what you're looking for. I only have the C's, but I'm saving for some B2's. They are EXTREMELY impressive, and not just because of their price.

Seconded.

I’m highly skeptical there’s much noticeable difference between high-end glass brands, but I’ve only run Zeiss Conquest HDs and Maven B1 8x42s.

My Mavens are fantastic, their customer service is top notch, and their warranty basically boils down to not wanting a broken Maven product in the world anywhere, ever. That bought them some loyalty, since fixing a broken pair of high-end binos can hit the bank account hard.

OP
Ar50A1

Ar50A1

FNG
Try this - https://www.rokslide.com/forums/search/?type=post - and choose the Optics forum below.

As for Tracts, I've got a pair and love them - but they are not as good optically as my Zeiss. If you are considering Swaros, the most-often mentioned usual competitors in quality are Zeiss and Leica. For $1350 and among those 3 you are looking at used.
I got to try out a pair of Leica ranging binos, I really liked them a lot. Can’t remember the model but they were $1600 new. I already have a sig 2200 range finder so I’d rather spend the $ all on glass vs mediocre glass w/ranging

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I got to try out a pair of Leica ranging binos, I really liked them a lot. Can’t remember the model but they were $1600 new. I already have a sig 2200 range finder so I’d rather spend the $ all on glass vs mediocre glass w/ranging
Not sure which Leica RF binos you saw for that price - but I don't think that Leica makes mediocre glass, whether RF or not