What birds what state?

MOcluck

Lil-Rokslider
Just wondering what birds(easterns, rios, osceolas etc) rocksliders will be chasin this spring and where? I'll be in MO chasin eastern longbeards all over the state for my 18th year. Got my calls in my lunchbox so I can hone my skills at work (easy to practice ondiaphragms while driving dump trucks,runnin backhoes).

IAHNTR

WKR
I'm in Iowa and will be calling for a youth hunter, my bro, my paps n myself of course. Tryin to put together a couple vids from last year and will post them shortly.

CtP

Lil-Rokslider
First year in S.E. Georgia. Not sure what type of birds they are, but I'm excited.

bradb

WKR
Fl, Ks, Ne, and here in Wi. Have friends in each place so going to try the single season slam.

Idaho for whatever mix/hybrid decides to step up to the plate... I am hoping for a real nice looking merriams to round out my slam with the bow... I think I am done traveling out of state to chase turkeys, but I sure love hunting them out here in the mountains compared to back east where I began.

Anyone do it with a bow?

attachment.php

bradb

WKR
IMGP1275.jpgI will be doing at least Fl with a bow and muzzle loader. if succescful that will complete my slam with a bow, muzz, shotgun. I will probable continue with bow and muzz trying to do the single season slam with both. That said I prefer to sit out of a blind with a shotgun.

My dream turkey is a backpack style in the breaks in SE Montana for Merriams. I don't think I'll chase the turkey slam but I do love blasting gobblers in the spring.