What bow are you shooting?

I just had a 63# Toelke Whip built for me; a few months back. LOVE it! I had him build me a two piece takedown....yep, it will be coming along with me on my Dalton Road hunt this summer!

I'm shooting a custom takedown recurve made by Boone Ellis of High Hills Bows out of oregon....sweet and fast!

Mike P

FNG
Using a 45 lb longbow built by my dad, reflex deflex design. Hoping to use it on a turkey next month.

main hunting bow is a Centaur triple carbon, 54@29
Bow i'm playing with at league, titan riser, border hex4 limbs
back up hunting bow is Caribow Wolverine 54@28

Arrow set up GT 55/75, 100 brass, 200 tips for 623 grains. Broadheads, Abowyer Bone heads.

dot 1

FNG
for you guys looking at the aluminum riser-carbon limb recurves, take a look at avianbows.com, ive been shooting one of the prototypes for 3 years and it is unbelievable, smooth, fast and accurate. and made 100% in montana i think, which is a good thing.

marshrat

FNG
I, like many others, started out with a Samick Sage. Bought a Dwyer Dauntless longbow the other day, and I will go from there.

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
well for a recurve I shoot a 58in custom static recurve that a friend made, 52 pounds at 26.5 in. For a longbow Im shooting a howard hill tembo 58 pounds at 26.5 in. Someday I will have a hoyt buffalo.

J

JBR

Nobody hunting with a bow (or arrows) they made themselves?? My boys have all made their own long bows, several in fact including bamboo backed bows and some self bows. They're helping me with making my first selfbow now and it very fun and will be very satisfying to hunt with come September. We are also working making wood arrows with turkey feathers from last years bird. Tons to learn but what fun!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiaoxu425