What bow is everyone shooting?

Wireman07

Lil-Rokslider
I've always had a mathews bow, and am looking to upgrade this year. I'm not particular on only mathews, so I'm willing to try any others. What are some of the better shooting bows out there?! Thank you!!

Carpenterant

Lil-Rokslider
I shoot a hoyt defiant from 2017, aluminum riser. I won it in a raffle and have never had a different bow but I like it

golfbum

WKR
I currently have a vxr 28 and 31.5

I also have a brand new never shot Hoyt rx4 alpha in storm grey with the 3 cam 70lb limbs that I was going to setup but I think I will probably list it here as I’m completely happy with the Mathews.......

Would probably take $1300 shipped if anyone is interested. New never shot

Last edited:
RealmX. Love that thing

Picking one up tonight. I bought a Realm 'new' last year, then bought a Reckoning. The extra ATA spoiled me, so the Realm is going to a buddy and I am getting a Realm X. I am scared I will like it better than the Reckoning for 3D, so the Reckoning is going to straight target duty with 23's and a 30''x15'' stab set up.

Mathews Triax. It's a touch on the heavy side but it fits me well and shoots nice. Also have a Prime that I bowfish with. It takes a beating regularly but it's holding up pretty well.

Slugz

WKR
I shoot a Bowtech RPM360.
Son just got a Mathews VTR. I picked it up and immediately put it down. Its really nice and I'm afraid if I handle it too much I'll want one :)

I’ve been shooting an Elite Option 6 for the past three years. I test shot an Elite Remedy (34” ATA) with their new limb pocket tuning system. Son, that thing is an absolute joy to shoot. However, I won an Elite Kure that is basically a 32” ATA predecessor of the Remedy. I’m about to set it up and see if I still want a Remedy too. The S.E.T. tuning system is the cat’s meow for broadhead and bare shaft tuning. That’s why I’m going that route.

They also have the EnKore in that family. It has a slight more aggressive cam module, but all the other features at 33” ATA.

Shoot a few and see what you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xcutter

WKR
Been die hard Hoyt for probably 10 years plus now. Currently have an RX3 Ultra. But I just bought a used Bowtech Reckoning. Really liking it so far. Easy to tune and smooth draw. Seems quite a bit slower though. Take accuracy any day though over speed. Might be converting to Bowtech. Need more time with the Bowtech to tell for sure. Go shoot them all for your self and see which you like best. That's part of the fun.