What bow is everyone shooting?

WCS

Lil-Rokslider
Shooting a PSE Evoke 31, although still find myself reaching for my 10 year old PSE Dream Season Evo on a lot of occasions.

Ridley

Lil-Rokslider
Was shooting a Bowtech Prodigy, but it’s currently at the shop for its 3rd set of limbs (the previous sets cracked too). However, today I picked up an Elite Enkore as its replacement. I really love it’s draw cycle and overall adjustability. My backup hunting bow is Hoyts 1st gen carbon bow a carbon matrix. It’s accurate and I shoot it really well, I just don’t like how much it vibrates.

Maldavis

FNG
Z7 waiting on a V3 31. Not that the Z7 was bad but could not believe how quiet and dead in the hand the V3 is.
Not like hunting season is right around the corner but the wait is killing me. Want to start dialing the new rig in for Elk trip in 21.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Afineis91

FNG
I've always had a mathews bow, and am looking to upgrade this year. I'm not particular on only mathews, so I'm willing to try any others. What are some of the better shooting bows out there?! Thank you!!
I bought the 2019 PSE Evoke 31 when it first came out and have loved every aspect of. The 90% let off is really nice, despite it being a little tough on the draw back. Worth every penny.

chasewild

WKR
I have been hunting with an Elite Energy 35 for the last 4-5 years. I just barely purchased an RX4 Ultra. I really like both bows for different reasons.
I shoot two E35's. Why did you go with the RX4 ultra? Do you like the backwall as much on the RX4? What release do you shoot?

Aoudaddy

Lil-Rokslider
I just sold my PSE Expedite, evolve cams are amazing but didnt like the super short brace height. Shot a Defiant 30 for three seasons before making the switch.

Really miss my Elite E32 and will probably look for one now that Im bow-less!

Skelly

FNG
Ive always shot primes. Rize, ct5, and the centergy. I went in to buy a elite a few months ago and walked out with a vxr31.5. I couldn't believe how smooth the shot was compared to what i was used to. So far I have 3 nice PA whitetail with the mathews this fall and I've never felt more confident.

drchesler

FNG
PSE Evo NXT 35, and a Bowtech Carbon Icon. Really like the draw cycle on the PSE, and it allows for a better string angle for my draw length.

Arwhite90

FNG
Mathews Halon 32 though I'll be in the market this spring, considering the RX5 ultra, EVL 34, Mathews Atlas and hopefully I'll get this rumored Mach 1 in a 34-35 ata to through in the mix as well. Love the crosscentric cam and like the evolve as well from the few times I've shot it, hoping the Hoyt has the promised less spongy back wall and draw this year so things get really tough to choose. 31-32" draw so it's all long ata's for me.