What bow is everyone shooting?

hambugler

FNG
I have only been archery hunting 3 years but I have a prime rize that I have been thoroughly satisfied with.

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
2009 Hoyt Alphamax 32..I want to upgrade in a year or two to year old bow but I still have a soft spot for Carbon Defiants..

FNG
Still shooting my first bow after 5 years, a Diamond Infinite Edge Cabela's special of some sort. A new bow is on the list for this year. The Matthews Atlas has me pretty interested!

cured_ham

WKR
Finally got my Black 5 to bareshaft (80lbs) and am loving it over my Centergy. Have a V3 on order as well. Really impressed with how different that bow felt than the VXR.

van zan

FNG
Matthews. Local guy specializes in Matthews plus he is a friend. Like to support the locals.

Grit2

Lil-Rokslider
Hoyt Pro Defiant. 60# limbs and still nearly 100% pass throughs with fixed blades. Only my second bow in close to 20 years of bow hunting

pdk25

FNG
Sticking to my recurves and longbows. Too expensive to buy a new compound each time technology changes.

EMAZ

Lil-Rokslider
‘17 Hoyt Carbon Defiant 34...for those shooting new Hoyt Ultra Carbons, any that switched from a prior Defiant? Was curious if there’s much difference in upgrading to a newer RX-3 or RX-4?

mwebs

WKR
Upgraded from Z7 Extreme to a V3 27 and loving the V3. Trying to decide if I’m keeping the Z7. I only shoot Mathews, maybe it’s just me but I shoot the new bows every year and nothing has came close to the smooth draw and dead hand of Mathews.