What bow is everyone shooting?

I've got an older Diamond Marquis. Its my second bow and I have not changed. However, I'm the type to use something until it falls apart. Use the bow that you shoot best with and stick with it!

Shingi

FNG
My favorite is still the pse evolve 31. There’s just something about the draw. It’s not butter smooth like an elite but it seems easier to pull but slightly rough sort of way.

jhm2023

WKR
I'm still poking holes in critters with my Mathews Creed XS. I would still be shooting the Z7 extreme I had before that had I not taken a mountain side tumble and broke a limb while chasing winter caribou.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

WBrim

WKR
I loved my VXR 28, but just switched to a V3X 33. It just shoots so well

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
I shoot a Mathews atlas because my draw length is 32-32.5" in mathews. However, I'd seriously look at Elite or Prime. Elite is like Mathews but they listen to customers better. Prime has free strings for life and that's huge to me. If the Prime fits my wife I'll get her one just so I don't have to worry about strings again.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
ordered the Mathews' Phase 4, 29" in Ambush Green a few weeks ago. Hope to have it all ready for this year's Cold Bow Challenge

SheepDogRob

Lil-Rokslider
Had the Mathews V3, gave it to my teenage son and bought the V3X. Decided the string angle was too extreme for my 29” DL with the 29 ata. So just picked up the RX7 Ultra. Mathews are rad bows but man, I really like this Hoyt.