What broadheads?

Horsehide

FNG
One of the reasons I am moving on to carbon shafts after shooting woodies for about 20 years is the availability of better quality heads. I hunt whitetails and pigs in the same weight range.
If you end up going with a 3-blade VPA, I would recommend the more streamlined ones. The two-blade VPAs are also nice, but I would stay away from the 150gr fat and short ones.
I am tempted to give the Day Six Evos 175gr a try. On the pricy side to see one disappear with a pig, but they work really well on deer.
From my experience several of the more budget-friendly heads have had fairly poor QC as of late.
The starting bevel on my last batch of Abowyer was very poorly ground and had to be reset. I also had one of those head curl on a bone hit and another shattered like glass on impact.
You will have to find what works best for your set up and budget.

I’ve been shooting the Simmons swamp sharks this year and absolutely love them for whitetail. Shot a whitetail and mule deer with them and have gotten great penetration and amazing blood trails. I even hit both of them in the opposite shoulder. I could show you some pics if interested. Easy to sharpen with a Rada also.