What Camo Pattern for Turkey?

I thought this has been asked before but I didn’t find anything in the search bar. Looking to upgrade my turkey clothing and if you know turkeys you know how good they can see. Is the specific brand made patterns like sitka, badlands, and kuiu work? Or should I stick with the realistic patterns like realtree and mossy oak?

Turkeyfreak12

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve used Sitka, badlands, and stuff picked up from bass pro. It all will work as long as your in a good position and keep movements down. For turkeys I’ve been using more badlands lately. I just like the pattern and the fit of the clothes. I run first lite guide pants though in fusion.

weaver

WKR
I'm usually wearing solid pants but I do try to wear some type of camo top. Sitka,realtree, mossyoak haven't noticed a difference. Don't move and cover as much skin as possible.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Good advice all. I wear solid pants, any camo top that is similar to the surroundings.

Be still, be dull out there. Blend......

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
butt naked with a headnet is the way i roll....my freckles must resemble an afghani snow leopard or some shit. Try it, but stay behind a bush and you'll be G to G.

TheCougar

WKR
We’ve killed turkeys in ASAT, Kuiu, Sitka, mossy oak, fusion, real tree. Doesn’t seem to matter. Just camo up and don’t move.

slatebuilder

Lil-Rokslider
There is an assortment of camo and solids in my turkey assortment. As said above, sitting still seems more important than camo pattern.

Chordeiles

Lil-Rokslider
I'm usually wearing solid pants but I do try to wear some type of camo top. Sitka,realtree, mossyoak haven't noticed a difference. Don't move and cover as much skin as possible.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Same.

bradb

WKR
Wouldn't bug me which camo i wear and wouldn't feel too handicapped with solids. I do often wear a leafy suit when it gets warm as it's super light screen like, and the 3d doesn't hurt. Hair brain idea one time i said i wanted to kill 2 in 1 shot, my buddy said how about leafy suit in middle of field. So i sat 100 yards out in a plowed milo field on my but nothing but a decoy within 100 yards. Had 3 tomes come in and gotb2 in 1 shot.
Sit still and you can kill them in dumb set ups

I thought this has been asked before but I didn’t find anything in the search bar. Looking to upgrade my turkey clothing and if you know turkeys you know how good they can see. Is the specific brand made patterns like sitka, badlands, and kuiu work? Or should I stick with the realistic patterns like realtree and mossy oak?
Don't stress about camo patterns. Wear whats in your budget and comfortable. Make sure you have something behind you to break up your outline and you'll be in good shape.

crich

WKR
X2 for the leafy suit. Cheap ones from Dicks have worked great for years although im probably going to buy one from firstlite.

Muzzy48

FNG
I don’t think camo matters as much as movement. Hell i feel like there are times when you can blink and they are gone. Blend in and be one with nature. Never hurts to add a bit of luck to the equation.