what could he score?

Have to agree high 130's low 140's.. if I had to guess 3 1/2 year old buck.. he would get shot during archery. But rifle would get a pass. Unless it was last weekend and he was the best thing I had seen. Unfortunate I know my neighbors would shoot him..

OMB

WKR
Really nice looking buck but 125-130. The angles are flattering but he's narrow and velvet always make them pop.

Doepee

FNG
130ish…always look taller when looking away. Good luck with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatlander

WKR
125” or so. Narrow, not a ton of mass or tine length. He’s pretty as can be but he’s not close to his full potential. The difference from 3 to 4 is often the most dramatic. It’d be hard to pass him with a bow in hand, but I’d wager a lot of money that in another year you’d have about a 155” 10 point to chase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike_step

FNG
Based on what my last one scored, I would say he is 125-130 ish. Looks like he would benefit from one more year

mm509

FNG
My first gut guess was 145", but I seem to consistently over score whitetail on the hoof 5"-10"

I am right around low 140’s and i think being generous and giving several extra for mass that prob isnt there.
Sub 14 inch spread makes his beams around 18 inches, tines were shorter on the right and gave 34” left and 30” right. Mass i gave 15” both sides but i doubt he actually gets there based on the pic from last year.

score shouldn’t matter tho. If you like him, shoot him. If you dont like him, let him go another year or two. He was much smaller than would have tempted me last year and wouldn’t give me much of a threat to shoot this year, but to each their own. Do what makes you happy and that is all you gotta worry about.