What did you do today to get ready for archery season?

Powerman

FNG
Flew to Denver and spent a day with Tom Clum. A truly great experience. What a guy, a real treasure to the archery community.
Wow, that would be awesome to get some in person coaching from Tom,Griv, or Joel. Someday I will make that kind of commitment. Stuck on their online content for now. Good for you!

Ch3w1e

FNG
Went to the local archery range. Has targets that you have to walk to and on varied terrain. Really fun setup. Worked on smoother releases and minimizing wasted motion. Forgot the trigger release, so practiced the split finger release. Also discussed different bow manufacturers with my more experienced buddy.

Threw out my shoulder doing yardwork. At least the lawn will look nice. Looks like at least a few days of no archery. In the meantime, I'm squaring away my gear and doing some conditioning.

OP
Fatcamp

Fatcamp

WKR
Shot at 60 in the wind with broadheads.

Looking good for the MER challenge.

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Replaced my GT Kinetic Chaos stock nocks with Easton Deep 6 nocks. Nice to feel that positive click when the nock is seated on the string

Spence14

WKR
CBC 2021... It's always a wake up call. It shows how good/bad you are after a couple days of only getting one shot a day. It always pushes me to start shooting every day throughout the summer.

I finally got all the new stuff that I plan to change on my set up. Which I will probably spend most of the summer fine tuning. Only to find that it isnt going the way that I planned and end up shooting my back up bow again. At least I started early this year. Lol

OP
Fatcamp

Fatcamp

WKR
Been slacking. Almost finished with the boat/camper/truck project to get the summer camping season underway. Also shot a really nice turkey with a shotgun.

Been shooting about every other day and am in the process of putting together a new backpack.

Grit2

Lil-Rokslider
I struck out on turkeys. Problems with being an amateur.

Orthopedic appointment this morning, should get an idea on exactly when I can start shooting.