What did you get on Black Friday?

Mojave

WKR
I bought a tripod from CameralandNY Doug, and it is already here. Over 2400 miles traveleld and at more door in 40 hours.

We bought the kids some scooters, a new kettle, and a bunch of organic panda fart BS my wife ordered. Probably 99% of everything we bought.

I bought some 6.5x55 Swede Hornady SST ammo at Cabelas. Kind of shocked to see that there. I was going to try to load some up for a hunt next weekend but I'd rather just drop $90 on it. Was only $27 a box plus our awful Texas sales tax.

Other than some of Doug's deals, Area 419, and MDT I didn't see anything that was more than 5-15% off.

I have enough clothes and only one ass. And 90% of my closet is either Kuiu, Mountain Hardware or Swazi.

Finally just opened the wallet and got the kuiu items Ive been looking at all year: a rain jacket and gloves. I think it was called chunack or something and expedition gloves.

*zap*

WKR
Mr. Heater Basecamp fan (40 hr run time on low) for the hot tent. It runs on 4 D so I also got 8 rechargeable D's. Midway had the T-a-rest trail scout in wide/long for $44 + 2 ferro rods to get free shipping....tried to order a goosefeet gear double fill down balaclava but the site was not allowing me to do that.

wyosteve

WKR
Picked up a Swarovski ATC spotting scope for me and a Ruger 10/22 w/ Leupold for the better half. And some 9mm ammo Fiocchi for $14 99 a box!

Sherman

WKR
5 dozen v2f dive bomb goose silos with bag.

Looking at some Boss Shotshells.

Probably getting the 737 Thunderbird goose call.

Poser

WKR
Filled out my vehicle recovery kit with another pair of traction boards, tow bridle and a damper for the snatch cord.

h2so4

WKR
I got some Origin jeans and another kilo hoodie. Was disappointed to see they advertised their hunt line on the marketing emails and then excluded them last second from the sale.

Scottyboy

WKR
I got some Origin jeans and another kilo hoodie. Was disappointed to see they advertised their hunt line on the marketing emails and then excluded them last second from the sale.
How do you like the hoodie? I’ve heard they run real small, does it seem to fit similar to other hoodies in the same size?

Friday I went to the local farm and fleet and got 600 lbs of dog food (12 bags) was $5 off regular price, some chainsaw bar oil, and shop towels. A snow suit for the daughter and some pans for the wife. From PS seasoning I got some jerky kits and some ring bologna seasoning that was 25% off.

Pretty much all stuff we consume in a year except for the daughter’s clothes.

No idea what the wife ordered and am a little scared of the packages that may be showing up.

Mt Al

WKR
Pelican case for hoped-for future hunts abroad. Also, very expensive low sugar/high protein feed for our horse that has founder...bummer

Mosby

WKR
I bought a Charter Arms 209 primer pistol. Wasn't on sale but hasn't been in stock for over a year, so I jumped on it. I am putting my Vizsla pup in hunt tests in the spring and needed to pick up a pistol.

Also bought 5 boxes of Hornady 350 gr bullets for my 45-70 that are hard to find right now and found a pair of Sitka Timberline pants on clearance. Didn't really need either but the gear fairy is strong within me.