What did you get on Black Friday?

BBarnett13

Lil-Rokslider
Scored my in-laws a Lowe's exclusive 30" Blackstone w/hood $100 off for $300, bought my wife a cordless Dyson vacuum for $150 off for $280 (before anyone accuses me of being sexist, it's what she wanted) and treated myself to a new P365XL that I'll be using as a parts gun to build a custom primary cc rig.

sram9102

WKR
A KRG Bravo. Now I have to take a dremel/files to it to get it to be lefty.

I was hoping for a smoking deal on a HNT26 chassis or a CKYE bipod but those were only 10% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I saw the HNT26 on sale for under $900 as a factory second, but it didn't last but a few minutes. Same with most the CKYE pods at around $350, but if you werent on the moment it started, you weren't getting it.

BWlongbow

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up a set of GrizzlyStik arrows for my recurve. The best deal that I got was a Off-road air compressor for my son, it was 50% Off Flash Sale at 4WD.com

cjdewese

WKR
Lasik…. I’m still amazed how good I can see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did this for my wife after a good bonus one year. Best thing that has ever happened to my family TBH. She used to have a lot of anxiety around losing or damaging her glasses and somehow not being able to take care of our kids since her vision was so bad.

So many other positives but seeing my wife be able to see our son in the morning without having to find and put on glasses is the best.

Picked up some peak refuel on sale for about 7 bucks each swfa 3-15 some farm to feet socks as gifts and s and s got me with the tight spot on sale still not sure I love it

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk