What did you get on Black Friday?

h2so4

WKR
How do you like the hoodie? I’ve heard they run real small, does it seem to fit similar to other hoodies in the same size?
Favorite hoody ever by a long Margin. It’s true, they do run small. For me, the issue was in the arms/ shoulders. I wear a L in almost everything. I had to exchange the L for an XL to get a reasonable and comfortable fit. I didn’t want a fitted hoodie that I couldn’t lift my arms in. It also started to pill- but it could my use. We’ll see if it continues. I don’t care to much, as it’s great otherwise.

SnowCult

FNG
First Lite Solitude Jacket and Bibs, Furnace top and bottom, Klamath and Furnace beanie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunterjmj

WKR
Bought some Muck arctic sports on Amazon. Paid $135. Not really sure if that's a deal or not but I needed them.

OP
Mojave

Mojave

WKR
Friday I went to the local farm and fleet and got 600 lbs of dog food (12 bags) was $5 off regular price, some chainsaw bar oil, and shop towels. A snow suit for the daughter and some pans for the wife. From PS seasoning I got some jerky kits and some ring bologna seasoning that was 25% off.

Pretty much all stuff we consume in a year except for the daughter’s clothes.

No idea what the wife ordered and am a little scared of the packages that may be showing up.
I wish that store was coast to coast.

wingmaster

Lil-Rokslider
Got tired of using the Costco trekking poles which I didn't really like, got some of the new Leki Black Series on sale. Seems like a solid pole so far

gman82001

Lil-Rokslider
Hunting specific supressor silencerco harvest evo. Should probably get it mid to late summer hopefully be able to use it next season.

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
I got some Origin jeans and another kilo hoodie. Was disappointed to see they advertised their hunt line on the marketing emails and then excluded them last second from the sale.
I agree was going to buy some stuff but I didn’t

Deadduck

FNG
Rogers sporting goods, got some good deals on some waterfowl gear. Drug my feet on some first lite gear, and now the size and colors of the some the things I want are sold out…. Snooze you loose