What did you get on Black Friday?

Loper

WKR
I bought nothing. I can't think of anything I need.
Same for me. I've been actually trying to get rid of stuff that I don't use. I've been trying to make a conscious effort to NOT buy things recently, hunting related or otherwise. Although, I can't say I didn't look around to see what was on sale.

I ended up buying some First Lite merino base layers, Hawkins hunter DBM, Noveske 6.5 Grendel barrel, and some ADG 300 WSM brass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mavinwa2

WKR
Res WA ST, winter>Gilbert AZ , NR>AZ, UT, NM, CO.
Just not enough price reductions, good deals out there for anything I would need, except for one.

Purchased 2nd pair of StalkAsins moccasins, from Lone Peak Leather Company.
My 1st pair going on 3 years now, hardly any wear. Best archery stalking footwear that I've EVER purchased. And I've purchased several types the last 7 years.

But at their sale price, decided to get another pair.

JStol5

WKR
Got a Born Primitive Quiver- been looking for a grid fleece or midlayer for a long time that doesn’t break the bank. It was 30% off for $60 plus shipping, heard great things about it so I took the plunge. That was it.

I got a new TV from bestbuy friday. My TV burned up on thanksgiving while The Godfather was on. My kid said it was a good time for it to shit the bed, as they're never cheaper than on black friday.....

PB&J

FNG
Wilderness Land Navigation course from Modern Day Sniper, 50% off. Gonna learn me some stuff 🤓

I went a little nuts: Rogers Elite 2-in-1 waders, a few Kuiu items, Schnee’s Beartooth II’s, a Hanks Canyon Belt, Sitka Jetstream jacket, and a pair of SG DH’s from the classifieds.

Maybe more. I get surprised by stuff I ordered, but forgot about.

Edit: and an a SWFA 1-4x SS. 😆

So far there haven’t been many “deals” that have really caught my eye and got me to buy something I wasn’t already gonna buy. I did find 15% off the Bilstein suspension I’ve been wanting to get for the Tacoma so I pulled the trigger on that.

Poser

WKR
So far there haven’t been many “deals” that have really caught my eye and got me to buy something I wasn’t already gonna buy. I did find 15% off the Bilstein suspension I’ve been wanting to get for the Tacoma so I pulled the trigger on that.

Which model did you get?