What do yall do for side income?

Luked

WKR
I sell Marine Electronics. Buddy of mine has a small business selling electronics and I help him out. We are a licenced Garmin dealer and also sell Humminbird and Minn Kota products.
We have both been really big into fishing and tournaments for years.

OP
a_noob_hunter
Kinda funny coming back to this post. I forgot I started it ended up moving out to montana in June of '22 and started working construction and had the opportunity to work as many hours as i wanted and have been working either 5 days/55 hrs or 6 days/65hr per week. No more need for a side hustle when your job gives you the opportunity to put hours in. I guess my advice to my younger self was to dont be scared to switch jobs to give yourself opportunities. Funny the way life works sometimes.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

gdfr9

FNG
I don't think people get their hands on a lot of free time.... Maybe these online gigs.

Rich M

WKR
Been making charcoal fueled camp chair heaters for a few years. Hasn't really been profitable yet but that should change this year as my processes improve and I add accessories. I had some carrying cases sewn up last year that they helped sales tremendously

View attachment 697016
We used to use large metal coffee cans and charcoal for duck hunting late season. Sit with it between legs and hold parka out for a blast of hot air. Also would heat water for hot cocoa and grill sammiches on them.

Rich M

WKR
Kinda funny coming back to this post. I forgot I started it ended up moving out to montana in June of '22 and started working construction and had the opportunity to work as many hours as i wanted and have been working either 5 days/55 hrs or 6 days/65hr per week. No more need for a side hustle when your job gives you the opportunity to put hours in. I guess my advice to my younger self was to dont be scared to switch jobs to give yourself opportunities. Funny the way life works sometimes.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
it also helps a lot to get advanced certs or degree.

I’m good for 55 hrs most weeks but am boss to some and their lack of desire to be productive usually shines thru.

Thank you for being motivated and willing to act on it. Will pay off in the long run.

Mojave

WKR
If you’ve got 4 free hours everyday, that should be spent with your family/kids if you have them.

You only got one life, and I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna be wishing I worked an extra day on my death bed.

It is a nice idea, but not realistic. We live in a world where a $400,000 house is a normal house, and $30,000 gently used trucks with 100,000 miles on them are normal.

Make as much money as you can but don't spend it.

I’m self employed so I just have always work more at what I do If I want to make more money. Maybe take on a client .I otherwise would pass on. That said I wouldn't mind having something completely different from my career that I could do that made me some money without any stress.

It is a nice idea, but not realistic. We live in a world where a $400,000 house is a normal house, and $30,000 gently used trucks with 100,000 miles on them are normal.

Make as much money as you can but don't spend it.
ya i read the average "middle - middle class family" has to make 175,000.00 a year to maintain that status. lower middle class was something like 75,000.00 and upper middle class with 280,000+