What do yall do for side income?

sharpk

FNG
Lawn service. Mow up to about 15 lawns total either on my weekends or after my workday. Make decent money on top of my fulltime gig. Support all my side hobbies. Cheap overhead that you can cover pretty quick.

Felton

WKR
I don’t currently have one as I spend the time with my family instead.

I use to work at a bar, can’t do those shenanigans any more. 😳 the money was pretty good though and I had a blast.

I also use to catch nuisance alligator. I still do a little bit of that. Maybe 5-6 gators a year, more to help the local trapper than anything.

If you have the property you could trap predators. I know there isn’t the money in it like there use to be.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
Sportsman's Warehouse gun counter a couple nights a week and a saturday here and there when it's not hunting season. I get a bit of extra spending cash, plus the discount on gear is super great! It's low stress and it's a great place to learn tons from guys coming in.
That would cause me to spend more than I’d make

Espo720

FNG
I just recently got back from spending a couple years voluntarily as a counselor where my entire day was packed full of activities (6:30 am - 10 pm) 5 days a week. Now that im back and work a regular job it feels like i have too much extra time. I love shooting my bow but with our weather it hasnt been an option and certainly wont fill up 4 hrs every evening. Id love to make a little extra on the side. Id love to hear what some things are other people do to help make a little extra $.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
I make wood boxes for wedding cards and sell em on etsy

I raise hay on 120 acres of alpine fields. The rest of the year I provide expertice for hire. Permitting and property evaluation.

ChemE

FNG
I just recently got back from spending a couple years voluntarily as a counselor where my entire day was packed full of activities (6:30 am - 10 pm) 5 days a week. Now that im back and work a regular job it feels like i have too much extra time. I love shooting my bow but with our weather it hasnt been an option and certainly wont fill up 4 hrs every evening. Id love to make a little extra on the side. Id love to hear what some things are other people do to help make a little extra $.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
A gvt retirement check and VA disability. Best side gig I could come up with lol.

bcox90

FNG
I can work endless OT at my job but I work almost zero. I enjoy my job but I enjoy working breaking it up. I would make a little more working or instead of a side gig but the other benefits are worth the little money difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here I could just work more weekends if I so choose. My co-workers have an interesting deal where they can assemble weight lifting equipment in Connex's for remote oil industry crews. They use their PTO, so they're still getting 'paid' to run their side-hustle.

I'm hoping to try raising a few goats!

jblam

Lil-Rokslider
Help run a guiding business. Wish it was full time. PS…it’s application time for the Nevada non-resident guided mule deer hunt. Best draw odds in the state 😉

If you want to eat up all of your extra free time do what I do.

Get a wild idea and build spec houses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do handyman work, mostly carpentry type stuff but some landscaping, painting etc… I try to get as much of it in as I can the first few months of the year while still being able to go mtn biking or camping with the wife once in awhile. Today I did an all day job and tomorrow we’re going mtn biking, Monday back to work and everyone is happy. I keep it small with a few select customers I’ve been working for for years who are easy to work for and pay well. They know I’m not available the last few months of the year and save up their projects for when I am. I like being able to pay for my hunting and fishing trips and gear without dipping into the general fund. It can be a grind but the end of the year is worth it.

I am a cement mason by trade but I do side work for homeowner and property managers in doing all types of repairs to their houses. Everything from fluidmasters to kitchen remodels. Also became a property manager for some investors. Ed