What do yall do for side income?

I just recently got back from spending a couple years voluntarily as a counselor where my entire day was packed full of activities (6:30 am - 10 pm) 5 days a week. Now that im back and work a regular job it feels like i have too much extra time. I love shooting my bow but with our weather it hasnt been an option and certainly wont fill up 4 hrs every evening. Id love to make a little extra on the side. Id love to hear what some things are other people do to help make a little extra $.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

I help realtors with random fix up jobs before they place homes on the market. New trim, paint, lights, doors, pretty much anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moose63Pa

FNG
Mechanical and welding work for local farms/ farmhand, loggers and trucks. Keeps skills somewhat sharp and gives extra spending cash.

go_deep

WKR
Literally walk into any place of business and tell them you want a part time job.

First thing is do is ask your current employer if they'd be willing to let you take on some extra projects on OT.

nobody

WKR
Sportsman's Warehouse gun counter a couple nights a week and a saturday here and there when it's not hunting season. I get a bit of extra spending cash, plus the discount on gear is super great! It's low stress and it's a great place to learn tons from guys coming in.

I used to have a small landscaping business. Mow yards, light dirt work, etc. It was a pretty sweet side gig, mostly cash with equipment write-offs to boot. Winter time I would deliver and set up pool tables in peoples homes.

I also did part time ski patrol for about a decade after being full time for a few years before that.

HOT ROD

WKR
Work at a local public shooting range a weekend or two a month. They pay us a little bit of money the free brass makes up for it...

I have a dump trailer a skid steer and a mini excavator. I would 2 or 3 16’s a week at my “real” job so I have tons of free time. I turn down work every day, the amount of work out there right now is absolutely insane!

I don't do any side jobs. If I want extra income I just work a bit more at my real job. Pay is much better that way.

I can work endless OT at my job but I work almost zero. I enjoy my job but I enjoy working breaking it up. I would make a little more working or instead of a side gig but the other benefits are worth the little money difference.