What do yall do for side income?

Thess87

WKR
Sale service and install garage doors, raise 10-15000 bobwhite Quial, do alittle hunting guiding, and work a 40 hr a week job

I am a drywall contractor and run my business 5 days a week. Anything thats too small to take on through my company I do after hours or on weekends. I probably work an extra 4-6 days a month but it sure is hard to turn down $100+ an hour on the side.
My wife and I are looking at picking up a flip or building a spec house or two a year to make more.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
When I was still working as a industrial commercial A/C mech I would do side service work and residential installation. I knew a realtor who dealt in commercial properties he would send me lots of work, way too much to the point I didn't have much free time but lots of money. I finally had enough and told him I no longer wanted the side work. I still did jobs by word of mouth referrals but only did the ones I wanted. I also helped a self employed friend with small home remodeling jobs, A bath or kitchen remodel, maybe a repipe now and then.

Z Barebow

Lil-Rokslider
I operate a consulting business. (An extension of my day job. Basically charge hourly rate to other organizations who are not my employer)

I also donate plasma.

Mosby

WKR
Sold some hunting land w/o mineral rights after I got a gas lease. Kept the gas lease revenue and rolled the money off the sale into a rental property at the beach. I'm retired and just filed for SS. Bought a gun dog last year and pick up another pup next week. I also like going to the beach, so I bought a couple of new coolers. Cold beer is important.

idahoan

FNG
Hay 20 acres.....sell what I don't need. Welding jobs for friends and family mostly, give them a deal. I wish I knew more about day trading and the stock market...

CorbLand

WKR
Hay 20 acres.....sell what I don't need. Welding jobs for friends and family mostly, give them a deal. I wish I knew more about day trading and the stock market...
There’s a thread for that. Come over and join.

Last edited:

crich

WKR
Pretty decent between Oct and end of March, made an extra 10k last year, pays for my snowboarding + some traveling.
Cant beat that. You running some sort of drop shipping e-commerce store?

I make knives, bows, bow kits, strings etc and sell them on Etsy/word of mouth. I like doing it and it helps cover the bills of bumming around and hunting during the fall