What do yall do for side income?

Poser

WKR
Cant beat that. You running some sort of drop shipping e-commerce store?

I use a 3rd party retail service who take a pretty good cut, but handle all inventory, CS, shipping, payment processing etc and they have a fairly extensive network of major online retailers that I can source from. They also provide me with the interface and CRM. Literally all I do is act as a salesman and close the sales.

My work is slammed in the winter I usually work 60 hours a week but during the summer I work the 11-7 night shift and do fishing charters and commercial fish during the day. I also have a rental property which I maintain, I just got a plow for my truck to clear all the parking spots and ended up getting a handful of driveways to clear for the storm this weekend.

rtaylor

Lil-Rokslider
I work way too many hours at my main job but I still make time for selling honey bees and honey. My regular job is a desk job and the bees are pretty hard labor but I enjoy it and it keeps me in shape (kind of).

tam9492

WKR
I use a 3rd party retail service who take a pretty good cut, but handle all inventory, CS, shipping, payment processing etc and they have a fairly extensive network of major online retailers that I can source from. They also provide me with the interface and CRM. Literally all I do is act as a salesman and close the sales.
Does this model exist in other lines of retail? I’d be interested in connecting.

ODB

WKR
Does this model exist in other lines of retail? I’d be interested in connecting.

Same here. I do a great deal of e-commerce for my day job, but had no idea there was a model already built someone could piggy-back onto. Very cool stuff.

Poser

WKR

Currently only in winter sports and a handful of other sports, but I’d venture it is a model that will expand significantly in the near future.

Scott1776

FNG
I work for a team building/leadership company specializing in ropes courses. Hoping to use the application pad as a jump board for working as a future outfitter

cnelk

WKR
Retired. Started my own handyman/carpentry business.

Work as little or as much as I want.

Yesterday replace a shower mixing valve cartridge and installed a new shower unit in someone’s rental.
Easy Peasy

DD16B5B8-BA16-4816-B8AE-E19E30617B80.jpeg

HaydenB

Lil-Rokslider
Retired. Started my own handyman/carpentry business.

Work as little or as much as I want.

Yesterday replace a shower mixing valve cartridge and installed a new shower unit in someone’s rental.
Easy Peasy

View attachment 373394
That’s some interesting framing. Is that on an exterior wall?

tony

WKR
Full time gig is a nurse in a prison. I work on the side as a paramedic on occasion, the wage is embarrassing and with all the responsibility, bull shit and training I could get a job in fast food for near the same wage.

Going to start travel nursing in March that money is insane right now! Contract at a hospital in Toledo Ohio was paying $12,000 a week recently.

stump06

WKR
Beekeeping. Perfect for me. It's wide open spring/summer and slows down in the fall so plenty of time to hunt also makes a decent side income w/o being a full time job. Its work at times but bees are very interesting and I enjoy it.

Used to mow 10 lawns a week and did the upkeep on them. Also used to flip a half dozen residential jungles per summer. Got burnt out doing that so now I’m selective on who I help.

Now I mainly work in the orchards accumulative 100 hours a year helping with harvest or cutting down fruit trees and burning piles. Buck hay on the side as well. The people I work for in the alfalfa fields for pay me 20 an hour for moving water and 40 an hour for bucking hay.

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Used to mow 10 lawns a week and did the upkeep on them. Also used to flip a half dozen residential jungles per summer. Got burnt out doing that so now I’m selective on who I help.

Now I mainly work in the orchards accumulative 100 hours a year helping with harvest or cutting down fruit trees and burning piles. Buck hay on the side as well. The people I work for in the alfalfa fields for pay me 20 an hour for moving water and 40 an hour for bucking hay.
Dang you’ve got it good I’m only making minimum or barely above it on the farms around here. But I love doing it and I can do it before and after school so it works out.