What do you eat in a day?

For those who are fairly well organized and stick to a routine, what's your day looking like?
Meals, times, when do you lift, calories per meal, ect.

Cheers🍻

amassi

WKR
Rp strength app makes it real easy
0700-Breakfast- wheat toast or steel oats, eggs, whey
Workout 1100-1230
1300 Lunch- chicken, almonds, banana, brown rice, veg
1630- Pork Loin, sweet potato, pecans, veg
1930- 93/7 ground beef, rice or potato, veg.
You Can adjust your schedule and the app moves macros around to best fit your schedule

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I am probably not ideal, as I eat like a teenager and hate to workout. I also despise water. However, over the past 25 years my bidy has adapted to my diet and methodology of training and I feel more fit and capable than most folks I know. I don’t have impressive 1 or 3 rep max numbers on any thing, but my goal is to be able to work at a steady pace for multiple hours, multiple days on limited calories. With this thought process I dont really care what the calories are, its all just fuel at this point. Generally, I eat about a meal a day during the hunting season and two meals the rest of the year, maybe a total of 2500 calories each day. I’ll burn an average of 3500-3700 each day. Not very scientific, but its simple and it works for me.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Rp strength app makes it real easy
0700-Breakfast- wheat toast or steel oats, eggs, whey
Workout 1100-1230
1300 Lunch- chicken, almonds, banana, brown rice, veg
1630- Pork Loin, sweet potato, pecans, veg
1930- 93/7 ground beef, rice or potato, veg.
You Can adjust your schedule and the app moves macros around to best fit your schedule

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Going to check that app after work, thanks!

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
58 yrs old…160
large breakfast shake with banana .25 cup oatmeal whey protein with water and oat milk sometimes peanut butter powder pbfit
two handfuls of walnuts or almonds
chicken tortilla wrap with pita and cheese
cottage cheese snack
scoop of almond butter
dinner some protein tonight elk burger salad humus rice ear of corn
one bite of chocolate
glass of wine most nights
at least a gallon of water
2 cups of coffee with Honey
Some type of workout 6 days a week for 1-1.5 hrs….
eat pretty clean don’t measure anything weigh in daily very regimented to maintain and not fluctuate…much
weekends mix it up with eggs and more carbs try not to over indulge🤣🤙

On a hard training day:

Breakfast
steel cut oatmeal
tbsp peanut butter
flax seeds
chia seeds
oat milk
blueberries
banana

Lunch
chicken breast
basmati rice
orange

Dinner/post workout recovery
protein shake w/creatine, glutamine and 2 tbsp tart cherry juice concentrate
sweet potato

Snacks during the day
slice of bread with peanut butter
mixed nuts

2,788 calories

Muay Thai 3 nights a week
Weight lifting 3 nights a week

6'2"
49 YO
185 lbs

I try to keep it simple

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs + black coffee

Lunch: shake(4 scoop whey isolate, 1/4 cup oats, 1tbsp nut butter, 1.5 cup vanilla almond milk) + 2 hard boiled eggs

Dinner: 2 top sirloin steaks med rare + 4 sunny side up eggs

Snacks: beef jerky, mixed nuts, berries, celery, broccoli

This doesn't include supplements

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

TexaninSconny

Lil-Rokslider
I try to keep it simple

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs + black coffee

Lunch: shake(4 scoop whey isolate, 1/4 cup oats, 1tbsp nut butter, 1.5 cup vanilla almond milk) + 2 hard boiled eggs

Dinner: 2 top sirloin steaks med rare + 4 sunny side up eggs

Snacks: beef jerky, mixed nuts, berries, celery, broccoli

This doesn't include supplements

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Is your gas atrocious???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been carnivore for 2 months now and whenever I eat anything except meat/eggs/dairy/nuts, my gas is atrocious.

Maybe somethings wrong with me.
I find myself the same way. It took some time for my body to adjust to this diet (2 months) I'd have to set my alarm 30min early in the morning to make time on the toilet lol

12-14 hour fast between dinner and breakfast following day

7:00 protein shake plus 2 cups coffee or 8-10 eggs scrambled
9:00-9:30 protein bar
Lunch- 6-8 oz chicken or lean beef, greens, starch carb
Snack- protein bar
Dinner 6-8 oz lean meat/fish, fibrous carbs, I cup of jasmine rice or starch carb, 1 cup light Greek vanilla yogurt with fruit
Gallon of water per day ( try my best)

meals can vary with my travel schedule but I’ll stick to it as best as possible.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure what my caloric intake is, but it's pretty high. I don't follow any "diet" or specific eating regime, but most (but certainly not all) my calories are pretty clean- meaning not a lot of processed foods.

My weight doesn't fluctuate and I'm not overweight, so something is working. I do workout 6-7 days a week, obviously that plays a huge role on calories in/out.

What I do find interesting is when I'm done with an arduous multi-day trip, I will usually eat non-stop for 2-3 days straight; would be fun to see what my calories in are in those 2-3 days- off the charts for sure! :D

Northpark

WKR
Work out at 0500 (CrossFit for the last few months)

Skip breakfast

Lunch 1100-1200. Usually either cold cuts and cheese with mayo or plain or maybe with some pepper

Snack 1400-1500. Usually either a keto shake (water, no sugar protein powder, Avacado oil)

Dinner 1800-1830. Wild game of some sort, Avacado, broccoli or spinach. Some cheese. Maybe some homemade no sugar whipped cream for desert.

No real packaged foods unless I’m backpack hunting. Daily calorie intake is usually around 2,000 Cals

I’m 5’9” and 160 lbs.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Cheese is like the dark horse of dieting I swear. Hard to manage that one.

That rp strength app is pretty nice. Playing around with it at work, starting TRT Monday so I want to get back to a solid, strict diet. Fell off the wagon a while back.

sargent

WKR
At home and work I have just black coffee for breakfast, a small (500-750 calories) low carb lunch (ex. almonds, two cheese sticks, a small cup of unsweetened apple sauce with chia seeds), after work snack usually a protein bar with peanut butter, big dinner around 1,500 calories. I try to keep the daily carbs under 150 grams. On high output backpack trips and the day or two immediately following them, this eating plan goes out the window. I also enjoy a day long food fest after several days in the mountains.

Olympics777

Lil-Rokslider
I eat pretty much the same things all the time. For breakfast I have 5 eggs scrambled, with an avocado. Once a week I switch that for Greek yogurt. For lunch I have a spinach/turkey/cheese wrap, an Epic bar, and a quart ziploc of snap peas or cherry tomatoes. Occasionally I switch the wrap for a baked chicken breast. For dinner I have either chicken or steak or sausage with vegetables. I go to the gym and lift about five days a week and when I get home I have a protein shake. I eat way more food when I’m camping.

Really I should probably switch my diet up more but I like what I eat and I feel great, so I think I’ll keep doing it😁

Btaylor

WKR
53 in just over a month. 6' 180#

Breakfast is normally either a protein shake or a cliff bar and black coffee and usually friday is a half dozen donuts.
Lunch is either virtually always something made with wild game and occasionally grilled chicken with some veggies or salad.
Usually only eat dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings if we go eat out somewhere. Other wise may have a glass of chocolate milk or a protein shake or a bowl of cereal(cheerios or raisin bran mostly).

Snacks are cheez-its, jerky, mixed nuts mostly without peanuts or homemade granola. A high energy snack is cinnamon raisin toast with either peanut butter and honey or peanut butter and molasses.

Outside protein shakes or an occasional glass of chocolate milk, pretty much only drink black coffee, water and brewed green tea unsweet.

Redwood

Lil-Rokslider
I am probably not ideal, as I eat like a teenager and hate to workout. I also despise water. However, over the past 25 years my bidy has adapted to my diet and methodology of training and I feel more fit and capable than most folks I know. I don’t have impressive 1 or 3 rep max numbers on any thing, but my goal is to be able to work at a steady pace for multiple hours, multiple days on limited calories. With this thought process I dont really care what the calories are, its all just fuel at this point. Generally, I eat about a meal a day during the hunting season and two meals the rest of the year, maybe a total of 2500 calories each day. I’ll burn an average of 3500-3700 each day. Not very scientific, but its simple and it works for me.
Did you mean you are eating around 3500 a day? I don't see how you can sustain a 1000-1200 daily calorie deficit for a prolonged period of time and gain strength or stamina.