What Do You Run Early NE Whitetail

Paridgerunner

Lil-Rokslider
Need an outfit for early season archery in PA. First lite is having their sale and was looking at the Catalyst set. I guess the Catalyst set won't block the wind as a Sitka Mtn Jckt, was looking at them as well. Comparing to Sitka or Kryptek. Thanks for any insight.

JW7

FNG
Don’t overthink early season, you don’t need to spend a fortune. I’m in MD, and early season (sept-oct) I usually wear lightweight camo pants, and a long sleeve camo shirt. Oct I may wear a jacket. Save your money for quality cold weather gear. Just to give you an idea, I wear my old USMC issue marpat to bow hunt. Sometimes a nice camo dry fit long sleeve. If your using a climber I would wear a t shirt and put long sleeve on after your in the stand

Yard Candy

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t overthink early season, you don’t need to spend a fortune. I’m in MD, and early season (sept-oct) I usually wear lightweight camo pants, and a long sleeve camo shirt. Oct I may wear a jacket. Save your money for quality cold weather gear. Just to give you an idea, I wear my old USMC issue marpat to bow hunt. Sometimes a nice camo dry fit long sleeve. If your using a climber I would wear a t shirt and put long sleeve on after your in the stand
I'm in MD too. Just like you, early season is a shirt and pants. Just be comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
Paridgerunner

Paridgerunner

Lil-Rokslider
Have all my high end cold stuff. Fanatic n Incinerator sets.

PAhntr91

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m in sw pa. Usually just use light weight base layers and have the wrangler stretch pants. And I’ll bring the fanatic hoodie with me

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
I really like the Sitka mountain pants and jacket. Lightweight, wind resistant, sheds some water, and is extremely comfortable.

PA / NY hunter here. I am usually good with a catalyst or similar jacket through October. I run pants with no base layer and will add a fleece under my jacket if it gets cold. I start hauling around heavier layers in November depending on the weather.