What do you think about brandon Mcdonald

SharpEnd

FNG
I like his stuff as well. Humble guy, seems honest and sincere, puts his faults out there as well, and isn't doing it for the money. He's not really teaching in his videos, more like he's showing what he's learning and his processes for getting better. Video production quality is really good, too.

Elkhntr08

WKR
Switch #1 and #2 around. If you don’t have good, consistent form, you’ll never achieve a perfect tune.

GatorGar247

Lil-Rokslider
I like Brandon. He basically just videos his journey learning bowhunting and tuning. He's not a sponsored guy who says you have to shoot x brand or x weight arrow. He shows the process he goes through .. I have picked up a few things to try from him ..

OP
540-Virginian
Amen. Been going there for 10 years

Unfortunately I’ve Been there he was a gigantic ahole to me, so never went back.

I was even open about being a noob. I gave my $1k for a new bow to someone else...

a have been to half a dozen shops and found 2 out of 6 had people who were nice. Why are pro shop owners so pissy?

Unfortunately I’ve Been there he was a gigantic ahole to me, so never went back.

I was even open about being a noob. I gave my $1k for a new bow to someone else...

a have been to half a dozen shops and found 2 out of 6 had people who were nice. Why are pro shop owners so pissy?

I have heard the same. Never stopped in there personally. Know a few guys who got turned off, but I have also heard they really know their stuff.

It can get difficult constantly dealing with people, especially when they watch something on youtube, then come in and tell you how you should do something. Like hiring a carpenter, roofer, plumber, or mechanic to do a job, then standing over them telling them how to do it. Either you trust them to do it right, or you get someone else to do it.

I wouldn't be able to work in a shop, I'd hurt someone.

Polish_20210124_223310488.jpg

dkime

WKR

Its a tough gig man, I have never owned or run a shop but after living in 4 different states I've always found a few shops to build a relationship no matter where I go. Most shop owners get into the business because they love the sport, that fades quickly when you realize you're a slave to the manufacturers. That guy that is being an ahole is probably just trying to keep his lights on long enough to buy his groceries. I have been on the mfg. side of things and its a shame. The industry is no longer a passion project, its a machine that has its own momentum and at the end of the day who is to blame?