What do you use for a Bino Harness?

CREillY

Lil-Rokslider
I used the AGC hybrid max bino harness this last season for archery MN whitetails and it worked awesome. I kept a small headlamp, windicator, havalon, tags, Maven C1s 10 x 42, range finder in the front pocket, and then slid my phone into the top elastic.

It was super nice to be able to just grab the harness and go rather than stuff my pockets full of stuff. I was able to harvest a buck and 2 doe while wearing it and it didn't impact my shot at all.

Use Rokslide10 for a better deal.
https://www.blackovis.com/alaska-guide-creations-hybrid-max-bino-harness

J Bar

FNG
I have a Marsupial with RF and GPS pocket, I really like the harness, well built, enough storage for myself with the addition of the rear cell pocket, can carry what I need and stays put against my chest.

I use the bag that my binos came in and hook it to the Vortex strap harness. I modified the binocular case to be more like a FHF or other harness. Works pretty well.

ILph4

Lil-Rokslider
I tried a bino harness for bow hunting in Illinois and just couldn’t get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
AGC Cub Max. Binos, RF, headlamp, multi-tool, chap stick, small bag of ibuprofen, always with me, no matter what. Don't have to worry about leaving one of those things behind when I grab my harness. Love it.

FLAK

WKR
I've always used an extension on the neck strap and had binos hanging under my arm.
Looking at getting a chest pouch like a FHF and holster for my Glock, but not sure about all that stuff on my chest AND carrying a pack. Also, that setup gonna be around 300$ (ouch).
Has anybody tried the Eberlestock Nosegunner?

bcopley1116

Lil-Rokslider
I have a agc cub that I use for whitetail and bear in WV. I really like it because it holds my 8x42 bino's, sig kilo rangefinder, small kill kit, tags, petzl e light, a havalon knife with a few extra blades, lens pens and cleaning cloth, and a really small multi tool. I put my release and windicator in the stretch panels on top. For me its perfect.

Life_Feeds_On_Life

Lil-Rokslider
I was excited about the marsupial but ended up selling and going back to the FHF. I didn't mind the magnet as long as I remembered to shut it quietly but I really didn't like that it doesn't shut tight against my binos so they could get stuff all over the lenses and also the binos would rub the inside and squeak pretty loud with every step. My buddy ran it with different size and make of binos and had the same issue.

Ran a AGC KISS Maxx in 2018 and so far I have loved it. Thought I would want something with more storage, but I haven't missed the space and its kept my system lighter. I recently just bought a Gearak harness to try out.