What do you use for a Bino Harness?

I use the KUIU Bino harness in a size large for my slc hd’s. It’s super simple and quiet. Also a lot of the other ones out there didn’t come in Camo or had big beige/coyote colored straps.

Wiscohunter

Lil-Rokslider
FHF Gear makes the best one out there i think.

I have this set up and used elk hunting. Worked way better for me than the straps with no protection. I also shot 3d with it over the summer to make sure it didn't interfere with my shot. It fits my 10x42 meostars, which are overkill for whitetail: but I will likely order one for my 8x30 nikons before the rut.

tbowers

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe someone noted this, but I see Vortex binos now come with the glasspak bino case. I just have one of those , $30 if you need to buy seperatly from Cabelas. Works as it should- i couldnt see spending over a hundo on one.

jarcher38

FNG
Is the FHF and kuiu fairly slim line, I’m looking for something that’s
Not to bulky for some maven 10x42

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lchavez

Lil-Rokslider
Is the FHF and kuiu fairly slim line, I’m looking for something that’s
Not to bulky for some maven 10x42

I would not consider FHF slim. It is heavy duty material with a padded feel.

jfs82

WKR
I'm using Adak, First time I put it on I forgot it was there within two minutes.

pahunter3

FNG
I use a Badlands bino harness and love it. Don't even realize it's there and uses strong magnets to keep it closed. Can get any size you want, they even make one that will hold both your binos and range finder

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

bejayze

FNG
Rick Young harness, cheap and light, and keeps my binos snug against my body when not glassing

Pagashaw

FNG
I got the marsupial gear bino pack for a elk hunt this year and I love it. Really looking to using in for whitetails this archery season. I found the magnet opening system was quick and easy one handed. Slim design but still room for my license, a knife, wind checker, and some calls. Rangefinder pouch is a nice addition too.

jrg_80

FNG
I use a Rick young and really like it.
26b20ecf72f287cb4e635c979861f436.jpg

X2!

jrg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

horse43

FNG
AGC classic with Max pouch. Fully enclosed binos. Side pouch for windage and rain cover.

Rangefinder in the front.

Bottom pouch for backup survival kit - water tabs, fire starter, lighter, emergency headlamp, kestral camping knife, paracord, and a piece of ProBar.

License in the back mesh pouch.

Side accessory holder for inreach.

The Max pouch is the game changer for me. My binos never leave me. Worse case I get my pack lost/can't reach it, and I should be fine for a while till help arrives.

No other bino harness can do this.

I also attached a modified Razco harness to the bottom for my glock.

Quick clot and Isreal bandage in my pants side pockets.

Dan87

FNG
Just picked up the new Kuiu Pro Harness, it has everything I was looking for full coverage, windchecker pocket tag pocket and is still streamlined. Love it so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I've been using a Vortex glasspack for my viper 12x50s. I have an Adak and it seems like a sweet pack but it doesn't have as much pocket space as I like and my bulky Razor 4000 Rangefinder is a little snug. Currently for sale in Classifieds

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Brizzley

FNG
i have the badlands bino X case and I like it quite a bit. The magnetic lid is nice and quiet. It holds my 10x40's + wind direction mister and range finder all quite easily. I kind of wish it had side pockets for the range finder though. I got it on sale for around $65 which I thought was reasonable.