What do you use? Range finder

Laramie

WKR
Vortex Ranger 1000. I don't shoot past 500 yards so it works well for me. Main reason I purchased it was for the lifetime warranty that no others were offering at the time. I am not aware of any other manufacturers offering a true lifetime warranty still to date.

Warrior27

Lil-Rokslider
Who has used the Vortex razor 4000?
I purchased one a couple weeks ago, I don’t have a lot of time behind it yet but seems nice, well built and very clear. I’ve ranged some trees and buildings out to 1,800 yards but haven’t tried anything further. I hope to try it out on some mule deer and pronghorn in a couple weeks.

Been using Leica CRFs for as long as I can remember - great form, great optics, great laser

Just bought a Zeiss Victory RF for rifle hunting

Seeknelk

WKR
Running the leupold 2800. Have to say it has a powerful laser. Hit 2200 plus most days and 12-1400 is effortless and has been working surprisingly well in a medium rain. 900 plus the one rainy day I tested it. Fairly no frills

Inline6

FNG
Leica. 2800.com. As stand-alone, as well as Linked to Kestral 5700 Elite.
Excellent glass, precise sensor alignment,
Tight beam, onboard compass, wind holds, onboard environmentals.

I'm running the 3200.com myself.

Sig Kilo 1200 (came with scope) not impressed when I took it hunting in CO. Ended up selling both scope and range finder.

Leupold RX 1200 TBR, like it easy to read use mostly when bowhunting.

Vortex Razor 4000 just picked this up. So far really like it. This will be my primary range finder for my CO hunt this year.