What Does ELK HUNTING Mean To You?

buglelk

FNG
Extreme Elk Magazine is excited to announce the 2013 "What Does ELK HUNTING Mean To You" photo contest! We have rounded up nearly $8000 in prizes, and the best part is that the photos don't have to be "success" shots in order to win.

Click the link to enter, and show us what elk hunting means to you:
http://bit.ly/14V1wIJ

And while you're here, post the picture in this thread as well, or sum up in a few words what elk hunting means to you. Is it the scenery, the thrill of hearing an elk bugle, the excitement of wrapping your hands around the antlers, or the company (or solitude) of your elk camp?

Many thanks,
Corey Jacobsen
Elk101.com - Extreme Elk Magazine

Attachments

• 2013 Photo Contest Banner.jpg
    2013 Photo Contest Banner.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 36
Cory, great idea, and some great prizes too. Here's a picture I posted up over there. Most of my elk hunting is done with one or two of my brothers but this picture is one of my fondest elk camp memories. Four generations including my grandfather, 85 at the time, my dad, my brothers, some nephews and cousins. A loaded meat pole and back straps in the frying pan are good things too. elk hunting 09 042.jpg

2rocky

WKR
Thank you Corey. It is tough for me to pick one picture that can sum up what elk hunting means to me. Perhaps I can string more than a few words together to bridge that gap. I'd like to submit some words if you would be kind enough to direct me to the appropriate channels. Thanks.